Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good morning ladies.

needtogetaas

Everyday is a life, being born in daybreak and dying when you go to sleep. Live every day as amazingly as possible. Learn what you can and make it worth something. For once you go to sleep, that day has died; it will never happen again, only to be remembered or forgotten :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

needtogetaas said:
Everyday is a life, being born in daybreak and dying when you go to sleep. Live every day as amazingly as possible. Learn what you can and make it worth something. For once you go to sleep, that day has died; it will never happen again, only to be remembered or forgotten :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

your quite intellectual this morning :)
very nice and very true
thanks for helping me get my day started with a good attitude :chomp:

gymbitch said:
your quite intellectual this morning :)
very nice and very true
thanks for helping me get my day started with a good attitude :chomp:
I always make it a point to wake up in a good mood. Why kill your day before it has a chance to get started.

What makes you happy in the morning?

I've wanted to die in my sleep as of late so I can't relate..Work has been kicking my ass! lol

I like the quote, Need2.

" She conquers who endures". :)

If you say you're going to try to do something and you don't, then in your head it's okay that you failed because you only said you'd try. Take the word "try" out of your vocabulary. It's just an excuse that makes failure acceptable."

vixensghost said:
I've wanted to die in my sleep as of late so I can't relate..Work has been kicking my ass! lol

I like the quote, Need2.

" She conquers who endures". :)
Internal force. I know you got it vixen. Now get that little butt moving :heart:

Is this a ladies only thread?

Gooooooooooooooooooooooood morning ladies. This is a good day!

BoostinChick said:
It's raining and I am at work...not a glorious start.
If your working who cares if its raining. Its them weeks when its nice out side all week then on the week end its raining. That suck.

Top Bottom