Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good morning ladies.

I did good mornings this morning. :)

"Rocks have been shaken from their solid base, But what shall move a firm and dauntless mind? "

Good Morning all!

vixensghost said:
I did good mornings this morning. :)

"Rocks have been shaken from their solid base, But what shall move a firm and dauntless mind? "

Good Morning all!
If I were asked to give what I consider the single most useful bit of advice for all humanity, it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life, and when it comes, hold your head high. Look it squarely in the eye, and say, "I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me.Triumphs without difficulties are empty. Indeed, it is difficulties that make the triumph. It is no feat to travel the smooth road. :heart: :heart: :heart:

needtogetaas said:
If I were asked to give what I consider the single most useful bit of advice for all humanity, it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life, and when it comes, hold your head high. Look it squarely in the eye, and say, "I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me.Triumphs without difficulties are empty. Indeed, it is difficulties that make the triumph. It is no feat to travel the smooth road. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Good morning all!

Needto, thank you again for this thread. At this point, my contest dieting is making me a bit sensitive, but I'll make sure I have a good day today. If anything, I'll remember your quotes.

Last edited:
needtogetaas said:

I'm pretty sure you'll always be bigger than me..You big oaf. lol :) :heart:

I love that above quote too, Need2. My dad was the king of great quotes. I recall his favorites when I need an attitude adjustment.

vixensghost said:
I'm pretty sure you'll always be bigger than me..You big oaf. lol :) :heart:

I love that above quote too, Need2. My dad was the king of great quotes. I recall his favorites when I need an attitude adjustment.
I hear the girls like big. :)

Mornin y'all!

Desire is the key to motivation, but it's an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek

Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.

Top Bottom