Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good enough reason to have insurance cover surgery?

simply merlin

Hey fellow bodybuilders,

My ultimate question is will I have enough cause for insurance to cover my gyno removal?

But before then to introduce myself and give my stats;

I'm 21 years old 5'11" at a lean 155 lbs w/ <6% BF
Ive been lifting seriously and on a regular basis for a little over 5 years. The reason I'm posting in the gyno section is because my senior year in high school, I decided to try a god damn pro hormone without knowing what it was or even let alone a pct. Yeah I was an idiot and wanted shit now without having to work for it. To no surprise I got prolactin induced gyno a little after that "cycle" .

So 4 years later, Ive finally had enough of having to wear a wife beat to cover up the puffies. I've tried to supplement route, OTC I've tried b6, zinc, mucuna l-dopa, tyrosine, and for presript I've tried both bromo and caber all only having temporary results.

So my next option is surgery. And here is why I think I could get it covered by insurance but wanted some other experienced peoplea advice. here is my plan;
I go to my doctor (maybe just go straight to an endocrinologist?) tell the doc I didn't go through puberty a bit later than the other kids my age, and for some reason my puberty gyno never subsided. This is where I blame it on western medicine; I explain to the doctor that I was prescribed Adderall at about age 12, which is a stimulate thats main neurotransmitters it hyperactivates are dopamine and norepenepherine. Those of you who have done some research probably no that increased prolactin levels are linked to low dopamine levels. So this Adderall kept screwing with my dopamine levels cause to every high there is a low, and ultimately after the Adderall wore off, my dopamine levels would be lower than where I started. That alone is pretty good cause but this is where it should seal the deal. Later at about 14 or 15 I was prescribed Welbutrin as an anti-depressant and it supposedly helps with minor ADHD. Again, Welbutrin specifically targets dopamine rather than serotonin like many other anti depressants. this is why I personally think they commonly prescribe Adderall with Welbutrin, because Welbutrin acts as a long term dopamine stabalizer while Adderall is very short term. So my excuse is its the doctors fault for prescribing these medicines at those specific medications at that time in my life, never naturally leveling my dopamine levels causing my gyno to never go away.

Is this good enough reason for insurance to cover he surgery? any thoughts or advice is much appreciated.

Also should I just go straight to an endocrinologist with this or should I go see my physician? I'm a bit hesitant to go to my physician because he is an old family friend and about a year ago I brought to his attention my gyno (never said how or when I noticed it) and he just told me what ever supps I was taking to stop taking em and it should go away.

I would please like any advice or even thoughts on this matter
-simply merlin

I don' t think that's a strong enough argument,, nor do I think a doctor will actually attribule your gyno from adderall and/or Wellbutrin specifically. I see you have 1 post and this is an old thread, but if you reply I'll take the time to explain the best plan, IMO.

Top Bottom