Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gonna post results of my cycle.

shawn1235

Hi everyone! I'm currently running test c. 400mg p/w. I'm gonna keep my cycle posted and updated. I'm currently on week 2 of my cycle about to hit week 3! To soon for gains but this is pretty much how I look starting off. View attachment 119763
Wish me luck everyone!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

How long are you planning to run it for? Is this your first cycle? I think you'll be happy with the results at that dose and I usually lean towards the minimalist point of view but I would consider bumping it up to 600/week if you're not garnering the gains or strength you're seeking in another month or so. Good luck though!

How long are you planning to run it for? Is this your first cycle? I think you'll be happy with the results at that dose and I usually lean towards the minimalist point of view but I would consider bumping it up to 600/week if you're not garnering the gains or strength you're seeking in another month or so. Good luck though!

Yes, this is my first cycle. I've done done a lot of research and I'm very excited. A lot of people told me i'm actually to high for my first cycle. Everyone's saying that I should only run 200mg a week.

How old are you bro? I mean like I said you'll be happy with the results at 400 and I would definitely recommend that you stay there if you're seeing the results you want but there's a published study I'm going off of where 100 men 18 to lets say 35 were each given doses of either 25, 50, 100, 300, or 600. Now I'm going from memory about all the little details, basically most groups saw some results but they figured out 600 was like the "perfect" dose as far as results/minimal sides and that 300 pretty much had the same sides but the mass and strength gains for the 600 group almost doubled that of the 300. Just some food for thought, if you looked up best test dose I'm sure you could easily find the article I'm speaking of. I'm looking forward to seeing an after pic, even though I can only view it at a 1 inch x 1 inch size haha. I'm currently on 300 Test E every 4th day I decided on which is just under 600 week we'll say and so far going into week 5 I'm up about 8lbs. and strength is noticeably increased. I didn't catch how long you said you were planning on running it for? Also, what kind of results are you looking to achieve?

Hmmmmm that's good stuff bro. I might up it then.. I'm 23. I'm trying to go from 190 to 205 and keep my bf% at 10% I'm very prone for gyno and all tho I can prevent it with an AI I'm still scared. I already have natural gyno which bugs the heck out of me. So higher doses scare me.

I feel you, there are only 2 sides I won't put up with, acne and gyno. For some reason I discovered the test E didn't do it to me whereas something like sust would. If you start seeing/feeling problems at 600 just back it off to 400 again. It sucks though trust me I know some people are just more prone to sides.

Good stuff. I'm gonna up it to 300 mg every Monday and thursday for a total of 600 mg. Yeah my nips are already getting kind of sensitive. I'm hoping my Ai isn't bunk...

Top Bottom