Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going back on!

Something like a Test Prop should reduce bloat

since you're a stocky fella have you tried Need2stim along with need2slin both of those should help you in leaning up.

i haven't guys (in regards to trying N2 burn or Need2 stim/need2slin). Is that to do stand alone for x amount of time or to be used with cycle and while on cycle? I was planning on doing cycle as of may (so in like a week). Last cycle i did 4 months ago was prop/eq/enanthate (no AI)..Worked well I guess for most part and I def would not mind doing it again but just trying to see other scenarios that may fit my needs correctly.

ps: i have N2BURN and N2KTS at home from past orders (but never used them they are still sealed). I can order the other supps to if need be.

I'm almost sure I am going to go back on and do my original (last cycle) cycle of EQ/PROP...My thing is how long of an EQ/PROP/and AI's to do ? Time duration? I normally do it for 12-16 months...any suggestions?

Top Bottom