Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going back on!

markimacm

Hey! Coming on 16 weeks or approx 4 months of being OFF cycle. During off cycle I have done my usual PCT (HCG/Unleashed/PostCycle/ then even did Phytoserms-347 (still on haven't finished 30 day supply bottle just yet). Anyway my stats are:

33 y.o. (been on and off gear since 29)

6 ft. 1"

233 pounds (genes and genetics have me as a very BULKY type of body type my whole life so I'm not thin or fitness model status). I would love to be 220 (off cycle) but dieting, exercising etc. just does not allow my body to lose body fat. I'm not obese but not a thin fitness model. More like a bull dog type.

I want to go on another cycle this time to gain lots of strength, not gain body bloat (because I'm already a large guy) and possibly slim down somehow. Would love more definition than bloat. Please help outline a proper cycle and cycle duration. Your help is appreciated.

1-16 Test Sustanon 500 mg/week
1-15 Equipoise 600 mg/week
14-18 Winstrol 50 mg/day

GW-501516 - 10 mg/day (4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, through cycle.)

1-16 Test Sustanon 500 mg/week
1-15 Equipoise 600 mg/week
14-18 Winstrol 50 mg/day

GW-501516 - 10 mg/day (4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, through cycle.)

Thanks brother, I thought of doing Sust/EQ/Winny but never tried winny before and always heard it was a waste! As for the GW-501516 I heard this wasn't to healthy and can lead to cancer very easily. i read up on this a while back but never knew any1 who actually used it... Thoughts on my concerns?

certain steroids effect people differently.. some may think winny is a waste. I personally think it is great, especially when cutting. An excellent way to help cap off a cycle.

As far as GW and cancer goes.. I remember reading a study about it possibly causing cancer, but those were with extremely high doses up to 200 mg a day. But, that is all I really know about that subject. I am currently on my second go with GW at 20 mg a day. No tumors that I can report at the moment..

Pretty much very bro on this forum has used gw at least once and some on multiple occasions. The studies were of doses 100-1000 times the recommended dose. I don't think it's a threatening drug

certain steroids effect people differently.. some may think winny is a waste. I personally think it is great, especially when cutting. An excellent way to help cap off a cycle.

As far as GW and cancer goes.. I remember reading a study about it possibly causing cancer, but those were with extremely high doses up to 200 mg a day. But, that is all I really know about that subject. I am currently on my second go with GW at 20 mg a day. No tumors that I can report at the moment..

What about implementing PCT into the above outlined cycle (minus the GW)? Forma while on? HCGenerate while on? If so what weeks in cycle to start that?

PCT:
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Forma Stanzol
Unleashed/Post Cycle
DAA

Something along those lines

you could use HCGenerate on cycle to help your balls stay active, start that a couple weeks in. Then use HCG the last few weeks.

For an AI on cycle, go with either Aromasin 12.5 mg ED or EOD depending on needs, or Armidex .5 mg ED or EOD.

PCT:
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Forma Stanzol
Unleashed/Post Cycle
DAA

Something along those lines

you could use HCGenerate on cycle to help your balls stay active, start that a couple weeks in. Then use HCG the last few weeks.

For an AI on cycle, go with either Aromasin 12.5 mg ED or EOD depending on needs, or Armidex .5 mg ED or EOD.

Aromasin or Arimidex, I have both on hand actually now. Any benefit of which one? One over the other? Also with the AI is that from day 1 til the last day on cycle? or mid cycle to end of cycle?

That all depends on the person. Some people don't use an AI at all because they have no estro sides. Others, like me, start taking them from the beginning just to make sure there are no sides. Aromasin is stronger than armidex, but has a shorter half life. But either work just fine. I personally use Aromasin 12.5 mg ED because of this.

Thanks brother, I thought of doing Sust/EQ/Winny but never tried winny before and always heard it was a waste! As for the GW-501516 I heard this wasn't to healthy and can lead to cancer very easily. i read up on this a while back but never knew any1 who actually used it... Thoughts on my concerns?

Hey what do you thing about Enanthate VS. Sust and EQ for the outlined cycle??

Top Bottom