Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Give me some ideas to generate more clientele.

vixensghost said:
All depends. Think you could keep up with me? Few can...:)

When you get a chance. Do a Google on Jackie and her "SPA". Niiiice place!

Trust me, I can keep up. I'm a beast! lol :evil:

vixensghost said:
Sky Sport and Spa? ;)

I don't remember the names. But they're always at The Sports Club in la and oc.

They rarely have to advertise. Their reputation as 'the big guns who can make ANYONE lose weight' ensures they are always in demand, and make great money too.

30 days to get in shape before shooting - guess who gets called. And they never dissapoint. Many are military and college studied and run their programs like a boot camp. No 30 mins a day bullshit.

Very hard-core, but hey, it works, and works well.

r

Honestly... sounds to me like you don't know how to make your current clients reliant on you. That is lesson B after lesson A (how to get your clients) when it comes to personal trainer101.

If these fat bastards (or skinny bastards, makes no difference) don't think that you are next to God... then you are doing something bigtime wrong.

BIKINIMOM said:
Honestly... sounds to me like you don't know how to make your current clients reliant on you. That is lesson B after lesson A (how to get your clients) when it comes to personal trainer101.

If these fat bastards (or skinny bastards, makes no difference) don't think that you are next to God... then you are doing something bigtime wrong.

Some people "get it " faster than other's though. Perhaps his clients are moving on. It all depends on the person being trained I would imagine.

Great point, E. I'd string them along as LONG as I could too. :)

vixensghost said:
Some people "get it " faster than other's though. Perhaps his clients are moving on. It all depends on the person being trained I would imagine.

Great point, E. I'd string them along as LONG as I could too. :)
That's why PT's need to constantly change the exercises and programs of their clients; Create the illusion they need a personal trainer. If they're on teh same program the whole time they're just gonna bolt when the sessions are up because they don't need a PT to do the same thing every week.

javaguru said:
That's why PT's need to constantly change the exercises and programs of their clients; Create the illusion they need a personal trainer. If they're on teh same program the whole time they're just gonna bolt when the sessions are up because they don't need a PT to do the same thing every week.

I see a lot of people at my gym doing the same ole same ole each week. I just chuckle to myself....

you guys suck at marketing.

if i had the motivation i'd throw you some sick ideas.

but that'd require me to probe into your current business and analyze your current marketing plan. i don't really feel like thinking today

maybe tomorrow

Its not me, I have a very strong following. Ive been a trainer in this area for 8 years and have a very good reputation. However Im trying to get more clients in to train with other trainers here. Our company is well known in a few towns, we never had to advertise, its always been word of mouth. However we opened up a new place about 2 years ago a few miles away were no one knows about us. So our reputation didnt follow us, so its almost like starting from scratch. My cleints followed me and were willing to drive the extra time to continue training with me. However the other trainers here are struggling a little. Im the manager so i make a certain percentage of what they make. So I want to get them more clients so I get some extra cash for myself and get this place boomin and busy.

That's why PT's need to constantly change the exercises and programs of their clients; Create the illusion they need a personal trainer. If they're on teh same program the whole time they're just gonna bolt when the sessions are up because they don't need a PT to do the same thing every week

absolutely.....you want to create this image that you are a guru. I always have my clients on a program. This might sound crazy but I've even put some clients on a no training program. Basically they were being very flakey, not keeping their appointments and not making any progress. So I would say to them now their new program is to not come for 4 weeks, eat like shit and dont do any cardio for 4 weeks....because thats what your essentially doing right now anyway. Then in 4 weeks when your tired of feeling like shit call me and we can resume a serious training routine. Within a week or 2 they're leaving me messages to return to training. I dont take crap......if they're not going to take it seriously, then they get fired.

javaguru said:

Agreed.

Top Bottom