Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Give me some ideas to generate more clientele.

1) concentrate on providing as good as service as possible. Let that be your enticement, not gimmicks.

2) advertise that unbelievable service to the masses (fat americans, office fatties, etc.) can read about it.

3) In Hollywood, we got personal trainers that 'deliver guaranteed results'. You wanna get that reputation. You wanna be 'that guy' when talked about at water coolers. People will be busting down your door.

r

Razorguns said:
1) concentrate on providing as good as service as possible. Let that be your enticement, not gimmicks.

2) advertise that unbelievable service to the masses (fat americans, office fatties, etc.) can read about it.

3) In Hollywood, we got personal trainers that 'deliver guaranteed results'. You wanna get that reputation. You wanna be 'that guy' when talked about at water coolers. People will be busting down your door.

r

Sky Sport and Spa? ;)

you guys suck at marketing.

if i had the motivation i'd throw you some sick ideas.

but that'd require me to probe into your current business and analyze your current marketing plan. i don't really feel like thinking today

Maybe you can get in good with the specialty fitness companies in your area that sell equipment? I have a guy I refer people to when they want personal training. He has his own studio but he will also go to their house and train them on the new equipment they bought. Lot of people with money buy stuff they have no idea how to use properly. Others don't mind going in to see someone, they just hate the large gym atmosphere. And these are usually people that just spent 5k-10k on cardio equipment and weights so you know they have the funds for personal training even if it does cost them more to have it done in home.

actually work out yourself
that fatty gut and double chin aren't good selling points for your business
:artist:

Top Bottom