Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH for shoulder injury

georgie24 said:
you should really be working with a live doctor instead of here, are you sure theres no pinched nerves?

the reason why in so blunt about it is because i used to think like you,

" maybe Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - will magicly heal my shoulder"

did it? NO

then 2 years later

" will human growth hormone - somatropin - help heal my shoulders?

uumm NOPE!

have you had X-rays/mri/imaging done?

I can see your point, your right to some degree, but there is people who recovered and healed quicker with the use of GH.

I've had X-Rays done and they sad I didnt break or tear anything.
I went to the physical therapist and I felt like his diagnosis was horrible. He gave me these 2 rotator cuff exercises to do twise a day every day.

8AND20 said:
I can't believe I am saying this aloud but I agree with georgie....lol.

You need to deal with a doctor. I had a traumatic lifting injury (bench). I thought I had tore my rotator cuff or the whole shoulder. I rested for awhile and slowly worked through the pain but I finally couldn't manage it anymore. I actually didn't tear anything. I had agrivated existing arthritis. I was diagnosed with an arthritic ac. My MRI was white hot in that shoulder. I either had to have surgery or just live with the pain if I could. I couldn't sleep a wink cuz I would roll over on the bad side on accident in my sleep.

Basically I couldn't cause any more damage but the pain would never go away and he wouldn't continue to write scripts for darvocet & vicodin. I got the surgery. The doc resectioned part of my ac (I had worn away the cartilage so I was rubbing bone). He took some pretty neat pictures of it and showed me all the arthritis I still had inside the shoulder socket (what could be seen anyways). I only had 3 small inciscions that you can't even see today.

This all happened last December. I was back lifting in 3 weeks. I went off gear about 2 months before the surgery. I regained most of my old size and strength before I went back on cycle. I don't barbell bench press much anymore. The fixed position of the bar isn't comfortable (though no pain). Smith Machine is worse because of the fixed line. I do mostly hammer and dumbells and every 6 weeks or so I check my progress on ole faithfull. I can still bench a ton all things considering. So all things considered it was one of the best things I had ever done. So I believe there is options out there for you if you can stick them out. You have already gone this long without lifting.

Good luck to you. Let us know what the doc says.

Thats sounds a lot worse than my case, Im fine during everyday activities, only when i put heavy load on my shoulder is when I feel the pain.

if you have insurance go get some imaging done, trust me it will save you $$$$ and heartache years down the road. the roids and H G H only made the pain worst 10 fold and kept me out of the gym.

are you sure its rotator cuff?

if was seeing a quack and had me doing the cuff excersises, come to find out it wasnt the problem, so i over worked the cuffs and they swelled resulting in MORE PAIN!

Shoulder takes time to heal bro, I kind like deca after got better but stayed away from any shoulder lift for about 2 months............

Top Bottom