Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH and women

Onenameleft

This thread is going on the Women's discussion board, but there's not a lot of responses, and I hoped for some here. I'm taking 3.6ius/day 5 days/week, and just finished week 4. I'm getting great results. I'm cutting, but I seem to be gaining weight and leaning at the same time. My Girlfriend is working out too trying to lose weight. In a few months she'd like to try GH to help her as well. She doesn't want any muscle except what will help her lose fat faster. Should women use GH to lose BF while preserving muscle the way men do, and if so, what's a good dose? Half of what I'm taking? Any advice from GH experts would be greatly appreciated. I'm seeing stories of women taking it, but I've yet to see a dose, or hear from an expert what to expect. Please help.

Best thing for you to do is have your lady friend write to Ula over at the AF board. She is a winning fiqure athlete, and very knowledgeable about these things.
BTW, my woman is using 1iu a day, 7days a week, with a light eq. cycle......and is looking great.

Thanks, Ironmaster and MOD

What's the AF board? Sorry, but I only know this board and one other. Without the eq (my GF's not going to do anything with the GH) would you think 1IU would still show results from a fatloss standpoint, or would you agree with MOD that alone, 2IUs would be better? Actually, whe will be doing T3 with it, but not an A.S. Thanks for the replies.

Top Bottom