Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH and big belly

gh DOES cause the big belly, from heavy use over extended periods. It targets everything, not just skeletal muscle, so your internal organs will grow along with everything else. I used it for 9 months at around 5iu, and my hands and feet grew, and my waist did get a little bigger, something that never happened before I used gh

hammertime30 said:
The big belly is not a direct result from GH, but rather just plan oh over eating.......Remember, those guys stuff themselves daily trying to get up to the size they are....unless you are intaking 5000+ cals a day, you don't have to worry about the big belly......

not GH ? so are you saying if i just eat a shit load like ronnie and then i will get that belly?? ?? I dont think so.... ( IT IS THE GH MAN YOU DONT STRETCH OUT ALL YOU ORGANS BY EATING .... THEY ARE GROWING FROM THE GH ))

Last edited:
hammertime30 said:
The big belly is not a direct result from GH, but rather just plan oh over eating.......Remember, those guys stuff themselves daily trying to get up to the size they are....unless you are intaking 5000+ cals a day, you don't have to worry about the big belly......

WTF? and my dick get's longer if i stretch and jerk it all day? I hope you were drunk when you posted this...

Top Bottom