Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting back to it (pics)

blueta2 said:
No, the one you gave me was full body. But that bi workout looks intense.
I should try it.
So you do bi's and tri's and that is one work out?

oh ok.

if u like to work arms together then by all means...insane pumps. but splitting out the workout into two will work just as nice.

i personally do chest/bis, back/tris

GUARDIAN said:
oh ok.

if u like to work arms together then by all means...insane pumps. but splitting out the workout into two will work just as nice.

i personally do chest/bis, back/tris

Looks like whatever it is you do..its working insanely well Guardian.

GUARDIAN said:

just wondering what you do for legs to get the splits in your quads?
Should I be doing my leg press' with a wider stance? Right now I keep my feet close. thank you :)

localgirl said:
just wondering what you do for legs to get the splits in your quads?
Should I be doing my leg press' with a wider stance? Right now I keep my feet close. thank you :)

1)Full range of motion (ass in the bucket for squats).
2)Deep long strides for walking lunges
3)Push through the heels
4)low bf%
5)cardio - walking on incline

My typical leg routine (minus calves) is as follows:

Leg extensions: 4 sets pyramiding up in weight. i use these first to really warm up the quads and to pre-exhaust them so i dont have to use super heavy weight on squats/presses. rep scheme is 30/20/15/12

Front Squats - 3 sets, 45 sec max rest, shoulder width stance with toes pointed out 45 degrees (heels in). this targets the tear drop. the following workout i will do leg presses with shoulder width position and toes slightly in. this targets the outer sweep. i still do 3 sets, 45 sec max rest but the last set is a drop set. for both i stick with 12-15 reps.

Extreme Quad Stretches for 1 minute each side.

Weighted Hyperextensions - 3 sets, 45 sec max rest, alternate toe positions. each set is a drop set.

Standing Leg Curls - 2 sets, 45 sec max rest, toe pointed down.

Extreme Hamstring Stretches

blueta2 said:
those are implants ;)

Implants! LMAO
I couldnt imagine anyone that lazy!

Guardian - Thats a killer workout. Im doing legs tonight & I think I'll give that a whirl. Legs are by far my fav. to work, Ive never dabbled in drop sets before tho..thanks for the info. Im stoked to try it out.:)

localgirl said:
Implants! LMAO
I couldnt imagine anyone that lazy!

Guardian - Thats a killer workout. Im doing legs tonight & I think I'll give that a whirl. Legs are by far my fav. to work, Ive never dabbled in drop sets before tho..thanks for the info. Im stoked to try it out.:)

good luck tonight but to be honest this workout i am currently using is very tame. if i were really to hammer legs i would do both front squats & leg presses and add walking barbell lunges afterward. furthermore i would be also doing stiff legged deads supersetted with hypers. :)

Top Bottom