Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting back to it (pics)

Scotsman said:
You look really good B! What are you goals? I know you've had some fairly serious health problems so are you looking to just improve general fitness or do you have your eyes on competing?

Hope you can keep this up as a regular thing and that your health continues to improve!!!!

Cheers,
Scotsman

Honestly, my goal right now is to just get to the gym 3 days a week for an hr each time.
If I can sustain some strength, I guess my goal would be to really build some serious muscle and lower bf.
I would never compete though
Thanks for the kind words, I too hope I can keep this up
Day by day :)

blueta2 said:
Honestly, my goal right now is to just get to the gym 3 days a week for an hr each time.
If I can sustain some strength, I guess my goal would be to really build some serious muscle and lower bf.
I would never compete though
Thanks for the kind words, I too hope I can keep this up
Day by day :)

Cool! Hey a journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step.

Oh and I find it helps when trying to photograph myself to use the timer function and put the camera on a book shelf or some stationary object.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Excellent! Kill that shit!! :evil:

Scotsman said:
Cool! Hey a journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step.

Oh and I find it helps when trying to photograph myself to use the timer function and put the camera on a book shelf or some stationary object.

Cheers,
Scotsman

My camera does have a timer, but was too lazy to position it. I will next time or will have someone take the pics ;-)

I'm so damn SORE today! Won't be a gym day for me today.

slat1 said:
I can't believe you are being hard on yourself by referencing "muffin top"
I didn't see it.
Not to mention most ladies would kill for their "after" pictures to look like your "before"
That said, there is always room for improvement and you are doing the right thing by starting a log!
Best of luck.

^^ What he said +1

I know how you feel like nobody's business. One day at a time. Don't beat yourself up instead revel in your accomplishments! :)

you look great now--which mean you have the potential to go as far as you want.

my only suggestion would be to concentrate on some core strength work-squats/dead lifts/leg press/rows--my wife looks better all over because of the musculature of her back/butt/quads and it puts you into an anabolic mode--just make sure to eat enough protein.

eddymerckx said:
you look great now--which mean you have the potential to go as far as you want.

my only suggestion would be to concentrate on some core strength work-squats/dead lifts/leg press/rows--my wife looks better all over because of the musculature of her back/butt/quads and it puts you into an anabolic mode--just make sure to eat enough protein.

thanks for the input and the kind words.
My issue is with eating enough so I try hard to keep up a higher cal diet with more protein.

:)

hi blue!

u have a great foundation and u r in pretty good shape now. what are your goals?

u know i am always here to help ya!

Top Bottom