Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get into the grove!

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
Hey Ladies,

After a few months hiatus from training I am returning to the gym. I took some time because of a surgery and life stuff etc. I am pumped and ready to get back into it. My goal is to be ready for the FAME competition in May. Roughly giving me 7 months, which I am certain, is do able. Any and all advice is much appreciated. I am going to start my training of with doing 5x5 for the first month or two see how that goes and then tweak it from there. I have a good grasp on what a clean diet is and have very little problems following that. My big problem is staying motivated to get my training sessions in I am hoping only the first month is bumpy then I should be back in the training mind set. I would love to hear from the woman the have competed in the past what they do to get ready for there competitions.
Your support and advice is greatly appreciated!
:angel:

This is a great place to come for motivation, the Training Board as well! There's constantly people setting new PR's and particpating in competitions, and some even setting new WR's! I find that stuff really inspirational!

By the way, I live in Mississauga, we're almost neighbours. :D

Hey Seashell,
Awesome to see someone that is so closes to me especially a pro. Did you compete in last years FAME competition? Also do you know somewhere in our area to get hydrostic or bod pod fat testing done for a reasonable price? When did you start competing? Any advice for someone looking to getting into competing in the GTA?
Thanks,
D

Oh, I'm not a pro. It just says that based on post number or something.. ??? I'm in the "work in progress" category myself. :D

There are competitors on here though and I'm sure they'll answer your questions as soon as they see them.. :) What gym do you workout at?

I work out at Bally's actually started at a new location this week to because I just moved to High Park from Woodbridge. The 400 & 7 location was really nice but the members there had something to be desired. I go to the gym to work out not for a fashion show or a way to meet guys.

JJ
http://www.famecanada.com/second.htm
From what I am told it is a good beginner compatition.

Cool - looks like there are several different competitions for women; which one are you going to do?

The Fitness Model competitions. I would eventually like to do the routines but I think I am a little far off from that right now. If I enjoy the first competition I will continue on and probably give the routine compatitions a try.

Oh yeah the novice section maybe I should do that rather than the fitness model. Seems more realistic probably for a first compation right?

Top Bottom