Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

George Spellwinn are you out there

25homes

EF MOD
Chairman Member
EF VIP
EF Logger
The link now works for contest I went through it all but wants me to sign with my mouse!! I don't have a mouse I'm on my phone I have never seen that before I can't get a break today what do I do please let me enter if this isn't handled tonight I've been trying all day..name is beth rogers

Ricko thanks bro I think I'm in got email receipt and karma points along with platinum. I pm rick rock asking if he got pics...think all is good. Bro can't believe you pull for someone who's gonna take $ 3500 out your hands I appreciate that!! Just playing saw you like the trash talk in contest thread
G ood looks bro

Ricko thanks bro I think I'm in got email receipt and karma points along with platinum. I pm rick rock asking if he got pics...think all is good. Bro can't believe you pull for someone who's gonna take $ 3500 out your hands I appreciate that!! Just playing saw you like the trash talk in contest thread
G ood looks bro

Good man good to hear. Rick Rock Pm'd me yesterday saying I was in as well. I didn't know you got Karma points and a platinum?....hmm...interesting. I pull for everyone. Any and all trash talk is welcome. But after 12 weeks my abs will say I told you so. :D

Im sorry this isnt working as smoothly as it could, but can we try and keep all of this in one thread?

Don't worry about the signature thing. You're good! And real cool that your on EF on your phone. Our IPhone App is almost done and our Android app is too.

Don't worry about the signature thing. You're good! And real cool that your on EF on your phone. Our IPhone App is almost done and our Android app is too.

Iphone app, awesome. Was without internet for a couple weeks and hated using the browser on my Iphone.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread.

Top Bottom