Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GEAR The advanced protein delivery system And Nutrition octane booster

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's out again? Damn, we can't keep up . It may be the most popular NTBM product ever. I'm running low myself and hate to be without it. A winner is a winner.

Yea I was skeptical before I tried it but now I'm in love with it. Only have a few more days worth. Please get it back in stock soon!

I'm extremely interested in trying Gear after reading about everyone's experience on here.

Hypothetically speaking, if one wanted to make Gear their sole (or main) source of protein intake, would one only need a tenth of what one might consume in terms of grams from say whey protein shakes? In other words, if gear is 10x more powerful a protein source, instead of needing 180g of protein a day, would only 18g of Gear suffice? Or does Gear work best when combined with other protein sources like a whey protein shake?

Odd question I know, but I'm most curious to the answer.
Many thanks!

I'm extremely interested in trying Gear after reading about everyone's experience on here.

Hypothetically speaking, if one wanted to make Gear their sole (or main) source of protein intake, would one only need a tenth of what one might consume in terms of grams from say whey protein shakes? In other words, if gear is 10x more powerful a protein source, instead of needing 180g of protein a day, would only 18g of Gear suffice? Or does Gear work best when combined with other protein sources like a whey protein shake?

Odd question I know, but I'm most curious to the answer.
Many thanks!

You never want all of your protein to come from just one source. No matter who good some one tells you it is.. Gear is better when you add it to your normal protein intake. It gives you more + makes more of what you already take in usable.

Yes one could lower there intake of protein and use more gear but why not keep protein the same and then add gear?

You never want all of your protein to come from just one source. No matter who good some one tells you it is.. Gear is better when you add it to your normal protein intake. It gives you more + makes more of what you already take in usable.

Yes one could lower there intake of protein and use more gear but why not keep protein the same and then add gear?

^^ Very true,

NeedTo, when can we expect Gear to be back in stock? I can't wait to try it. :chomp:

I THINK A lot of people have made the mistake of thinking that gear is just beef plasma... gear is both beef and ckicken blood... O yes i said it fucking chicken blood baby and yes its the most powerful from of protein on the planet. Just read what i wrote over and over till it sinks in what this stuff can do...

I love you guys

Wow.. I did think it was just beef plasma. Thats crazy that it's chicken also!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom