Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Friends lying about their lifts...

Thanks guys... I know I should not have let this eat me up because like you say... what good does it do me. Im making gains anyways so should I care? If you he his hitting those wieghts, Im glad for him because he has done well. I guess he has good genetics... very low bf and his biceps HAVE come up like mountains (mine are not responding at all sob) so maybe he is telling the truth.

I'm gonna forger this, lift hard and continue my diet and get BIG. Its just luck that some people can eat what they want and still get big :) Im spending a fortune on chicken breasts and protein shakes... just lucky I have a good job and can afford it.

As far as the steroids go. It maybe something Ill do in the future but right now Im still learning as much as I can about the subject... the pros, the cons and methods etc. I am scared of the needles but ive recently got several shots from the docs for my holiday innoculations and to be honest they wernt that bad. Another route maybe to get my sister in law to stab me since she is diabetic and would be an expert :) LOL. But at present I dont feel im even close to my natural peak and Im still trying to get my dieting down.

Thanks for all your guidance and wisdom guys ;) take it easy!!!

STUBS

Yes, everybody lies... everybody who feels insecure about themselves anyways...

Real strength is not a measure of your body, but a measure of your character.

hardgainer (hard and gaining)

YES!!! Did 60KG on the bench today for 1 set of 8. Not sure if its me getting stronger or the creatine making me stronger but I like it! I like it a lot!

Whats is a good "NATURAL" bench press??? I am assuming around the 250lb mark? Does that sound right. 60KG is erm... about erm... about 130lbs (i think) or there abouts...

Let me know what u guys think a good bench press for a natural guy is... BTW, By natural I meant someone NOT taking the JUICE.

Ta

STUBS

as far as a "good bench" is concerned, i think it totally depends on the person. you shouldn't compare yourself with others around you. this week i had a personal best (235) on bench and i was totally stoked even though the guy next to me was putting up some ridiculous weight like 400lbs. for me a good bench is 10lbs more than i did the week before, and I think that going from 50kg to 60kg is a great accomplishment.

Top Bottom