Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Friends Dbol cycle not working at all help!

it passed the crush test and my thumb is hurting and have a thai shape on ym thumb in red lol pain does that mean its legit? i don't want tot ake soem to find i out if its good lol

bump is there another way of testing the dbol besides Crush test?

Counterstrike said:
he started taking 4 pills a day he's taking ala with it he sleeps enough and his protien intake is good and already passed 2 week and nothing he hasn't seen anything yet taking 20mg ed of thai dbol told him to up it to 6 pills a day he's short and 160 lbs

protein is not the only issue, how is his total caloric intak, should be around 20cals/lb/bodyweight

NOT veryone respond to dbols

May i just add from personal experience of already two cycles that on the 1st one took 30mg a day for 4 weeks and on the 2nd took 35-40mg a day for 4 weeks.

Dbol does NOT work for me, period. For me, it just give me sore nipples even if I take nolvadex and arimidex. No mass for me on dbol. And trust me, my source is VERY legit and the russian dbols are VERY legit as well (from someone here can't say the name :)

Anyway, dbols apparently do not work for everyone. On my first cycle they did nothing so I thought they wee bunk. On the second cycle they did nothing (except sides) and I knew they were not bunk.

Your dbols may be fake, but it may be also that you are not responding to them.

These boards get more people who don't respond to certain drugs or need high dosages to see results.

I guess either could be the case but I've never seen dbol not work for someone. Up the dosage (don't cost nothin') to 30mg and see if anything happens. Probably won't at this rate.

My opinion is fake gear.

I got a idea try the headache test take a good dose if you dont get a headache then it might not be legit

or you might

Top Bottom