Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Four New MONSTER PR's on Incline Bench and a record bodyweight!

MnFguy49 said:
Awesome lifts beast!
And GOOD LUCK with deads tomorrow, you OWN that fuckin 525:mad: I'll be doing deads tomorrow too bro, let's F it up!

ThanX MnFguy!!!! Own that 340 tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got it man! Especially for you and Brute, you crazy mofo's! I'm gonna hit those rack deads too, since they come so highly recommended by you guys. I'll be hitting those with everything i got too :mad:

and don't forget.....525 IS YOURS!!! :mad:

that's fuckin awesome brotha...355 is beastly on inclines brotha. you just made my fuckin day..awesome work..glad the cell-tech and NO2 is workin for ya. tb

Awesome lifts bro. 405 is right there. With the progress you have been making lately, you should be there in no time. I have been interested in trying N02 myself. I have heard good things about it. It's just damn expensive.

MnFguy49 said:
You got it man! Especially for you and Brute, you crazy mofo's! I'm gonna hit those rack deads too, since they come so highly recommended by you guys. I'll be hitting those with everything i got too :mad:

and don't forget.....525 IS YOURS!!! :mad:

Your gonna love rack deads! I usually do them just below knee level. You can adjust them various ways though. They will get your deadlift freakishly strong! Id reccomend alternating them with your regular deads, that way you never hit a plateau for too long. Its helped me alot. Also might want to invest in some basic converse sneakers, makes a huge difference in the deadlift,lower to the ground, better weight distribution. ThanX again brother!

thebrute said:
that's fuckin awesome brotha...355 is beastly on inclines brotha. you just made my fuckin day..awesome work..glad the cell-tech and NO2 is workin for ya. tb

ThanX Brute!! Coming from you, that just made my fucking day!!!!!! ThanX brother!!!!

Check out the day T3c and the gang dedicated to you! Fucking awesome shit!!!!

Top Bottom