Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Four New MONSTER PR's on Incline Bench and a record bodyweight!

WalkingBeast

Elite Dementor
Platinum
Hey everyone!! I hit some huge PR's on the incline today. Just wanted to post em! Not to mention a record bodyweight of 193lbs with just a few bagels and a protein shake in my stomach. The combination of NO2 and Cell-Tech are making a huge difference. Ive been plowing thru alot of long standing plateaus since I went on the NO2. My bench was stuck for over a year! Definately reccomend combining the two. After warming up I hit an easy 275 for 11 reps. A one rep PR, probabally wouldve gotten another one if I didnt have to converse with the spotter on the last 2 reps, telling him not to touch the bar!!! Thats a 1 rep PR. No big deal. Then I hit 315 for 6 easy reps! Mybest was 3 reps, a 3 rep PR! Then I hit 335 for 2.75 reps, just short of lockout. Never repped 335 before so this was nearly a 2 rep PR! Then I went for 355 and got it for an easy single! 340 was my best before today.A 15lb PR! And wasnt even set up to max! Just went for it. Then tried 365 and got it a little more then half way up, but do to another fucked up spot, things didnt go as planned! Next time!! Those were the highlights of my workout. ThanX for all the inspiration everyone!!!!

Heres the routine I did:

135x20 (warm-up)
225x10 (warm-up)
275x11(one rep PR) (warm-up)
315x6 (super light)
335x2.75 (light, just missed lockout)
355x1 ( Blasted up pretty quickly)
365 (Only got it a little more then half way up)
360 (almost got it, went off balance a bit)
325x1.5
300x3.5
225x18

Then Speed Bench: 10 sets with 160lbs for 3 reps , 30 seconds rest between sets.Speed was better then ever even after the 11 sets of incline.

Then Rear delts: 3 sets on a reverse fly machine, 3 sets using a rope attachment with the whole stack

Lastly Some shoulders: 3 sets on a pin loaded shoulder press

ThanX again everyone!

BEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSST!!!!

dude you sure someones not swapped your NO2 with dball because you're making some CRAZY progress lol. Awesome brollyman if you start squatting you're going to be 200lb with 19" guns by next year ;)

Rock solid Bro..... your doing great on your inclines.

IMHO..... 355 is very respectable.
More than I ever did or can do for that fact.

An official two thumbs up and some karma to boot :)

Tweakle said:
BEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSST!!!!

dude you sure someones not swapped your NO2 with dball because you're making some CRAZY progress lol. Awesome brollyman if you start squatting you're going to be 200lb with 19" guns by next year ;)

ThanX Tweakle!! That just made my fucking day! I want them 19 inch guns soooooo bad! I still havent started squatting. That extra water in the muscle must help alot! Shit...Really I dont feel thicker but my upper chest seems to have filled in a litttle more from the NO2 and Cell-Tech. ThanX man! :D

Mike_Rojas said:
Awesome job, brother!!! Sick Incline!

Thank you Mike!!!! Its nice to see all this work finally pay off, after a year of no increase on the benches. (excuse the busted spacebar) Finally the incline is catching up to the flat bench , may even pass it by. ThanX again brother!! I just started a training journal also! :D

Dave949 said:
Rock solid Bro..... your doing great on your inclines.

IMHO..... 355 is very respectable.
More than I ever did or can do for that fact.

An official two thumbs up and some karma to boot :)

ThanX Dave!!!!!! Its inspiration like this that drives me! Wish me luck on deadlifts tommorow! Would be nice to pull 525! ThanX brother!!

nice work bro...big incline
352230.189934.jpg

Awesome lifts beast!
And GOOD LUCK with deads tomorrow, you OWN that fuckin 525:mad: I'll be doing deads tomorrow too bro, let's F it up!

Top Bottom