Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Four New MONSTER PR's on Incline Bench and a record bodyweight!

RusPA81 said:
Awesome lifts bro. 405 is right there. With the progress you have been making lately, you should be there in no time. I have been interested in trying N02 myself. I have heard good things about it. It's just damn expensive.

ThanX Rus!!! That means ALOT coming from you! You must feel fucking awesome with that 405 under you!! Cant wait to crush that shit!!!!!!!!! Yes I got mine for 55$. Nothing like the 80 it sells for. Id ventture to say its worth it even without the discount with the PR's Ive been crushing lately. Some of these plateaus stood for over a year!! But it could be a combination of things. I was taking the Cell-Tech before, every other day or less, and maintaining my weight even on bad eating days, where Id usually drop weight, then I added NO2 to the mix and my strength made huge jumps in the last month. This is why Id reccomend stacking the two. Expensive if you dont have connections though! Had I known it would work this well, I wouldve paid full price!

Top Bottom