Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For the people who don't like gloves!!!

dcbarnard said:
What are the chances that I had another user name affiliated to another email address before Aug...................I'd say pretty good. I'm out manly hands.lol
What was that username?

dcbarnard said:
PLEASE..."Preying on the innocent lifters....perverting their minds."
I'm his cousin Deon. I'm not Dillon. I'm really sorry if I "insulted" anyone.
Tell you what Boardin087, nelmsjer, blut wump, musketeer, maks and djeclipse, I will send all of you a free pair, on me. See for yourselves, but don't judge Dillon. Dillon is the one that turned me on to this forum a year ago. He's a great guy, AND he has no idea I'm doing this or he would probably be pissed at me because he really respects this forum. If you six guys e-mail me your addresses I will send them off tomorrow.....Cool?
[email protected]
well, i appreciate the offer and will take u up on it. you have to understand that every week we get a very dishonest person trying to scam the forum with products. Id be happy to truthfully try the product and give u my opinion on it, i also go to a large university and will tell people about it if its in fact a good product...... but next time explain the whole situation and none of us are bad guys and many of us (not me) have businesses of thier own. so jsut be honest and im sure people can relate. email sent btw!

yeah and tell me how they feel to i wouldent mind buyin some maybe, mostly cuz my right hand hurts when i bench because the bar is kinda small and i crushed my hand a few years back punching a wall.

Was that for reps or just an all out single?

lol! It wasent like lifting weights i was just pissed off and instead of hitting someone i hit my wall like 10 times i think on the second punch it broke, but i was still mad so i kept punching and it hurt like hell.

hey dcbarnard, you're a dishonest bastard.

do i get a free pair now? haha, just kidding.

what's wrong with gloves? i don't see any reason that you need to have crusty calluses on your hands. i used to use gloves, but i was just too cheap to buy new ones when my last pair tore apart last year. not using them hasn't made me grow any faster or anything; my hands just hurt like a bitch when i do power shrugs and deads :p

id like a pair. I would be ideal to recieve them. I didn't call you a douche...yet. Plus i am a personal trainer. So i could tell all my clients that they are good (if they are). I also work at my major university's huge gym. I usually train 5 a day or so.

PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL GIVE THEM A REVIEW BASED ON THEIR MERRIT!

Top Bottom