Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FiveFingers Maker Will Pay Millions To Suckers Who Bought Its Shoes

Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Beyonce and Lebron James were probably there too I bet!

And there you were, ponytail swishing from side-to-side. I bet they were hanging on your every word.

I actually did used to know Randy Mims, one of Lebrons cronies. Cool story I know. Anyway suck my cock to the right as usual. :coffee:

I actually did used to know Randy Mims, one of Lebrons cronies. Cool story I know. Anyway suck my cock to the right as usual. :coffee:

i was perusing my contacts in my cell phone the other day and realized that i have cell numbers for two of the majority owners of marucci sports (baton rouge, la :) )...they're in a joint venture with one of my clients...made me chuckle.

Yeah you guessed it this fucking thread sux too

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

and? they're older...moved out of their big house cause it was too much work for them anymore. Look my condo isn't some ridiculous ass luxury condo, my parents is..but not mine. I've never made any claims here to being anything more than I am. I really don't get you and plunkeys UTTER OBSESSION with me and what I'm doing with my life.

Here's your chance to come clean. What productive thing have you done for society in the last 30 days? What problem have you solved? What good or service have you produced?

:coffee:

I can't wait to read about it!

Here's your chance to come clean. What productive thing have you done for society in the last 30 days? What problem have you solved? What good or service have you produced?

:coffee:

I can't wait to read about it!

Oh you didn't hear about unified theory being solved? Yeah that was me. Now suck it to the left before you head off to another tobacco convention you useless twat.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

You can't name a single thing? Nothing? You haven't at least mowed someone's lawn or picked up trash along the side of the road?

lol...I'm not talking to a guy who, according to his own method, is going out and profiteering on the tobacco industry...about doing something "useful" for humanity. You're a leech.

omg it's 9:34 bro...waaayyyy past your bedtime. I'm sitting in on a meeting tomorrow with a small startup and their investors. Need to be bright eyed and bushytailed for that 9am meeting. Can I old fart it?

Top Bottom