Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FiveFingers Maker Will Pay Millions To Suckers Who Bought Its Shoes

I take the strongest Ambien they make and sleep < 5 hrs a night during the week

:coffee:

all that and it's destroying your heart. But your b/f, who does X for boners, says allowing people such as yourself to take marijuana is opening the floodgates to economic ruin in this country. And he does X for boners I mean what in the all fuck. 2-3 hits at that. For a boner. And you love him long time huh? :coffee:

all that and it's destroying your heart. But your b/f, who does X for boners, says allowing people such as yourself to take marijuana is opening the floodgates to economic ruin in this country. And he does X for boners I mean what in the all fuck. 2-3 hits at that. For a boner. And you love him long time huh? :coffee:

yep, sometimes the stressors of earning a living takes a toll

move out of your mom's basement and we'll talk

you run your own tax firm right? can you find another business partner digi? you are absolutely right, at this rate you will not make it another 10 years if your heart is doing that shit.

i partnered up with another guy, hired a fulltime employee and am looking for another...but the last time i checked i picked up another two full legal pages of new clients this past tax season...i moved into a much nicer office before this past tax season and people started beating down my door...i told my uncle that shit would happen, but he didn't believe it...he died...i moved...business went nuts...plus my forensic accounting practice grew exponentially during the last year too...i do real good on the witness stand and i have a handful of attorneys that are now trying to be the one that buries me in work...it's a good but fucked-up situation...my biggest problem is the population of quality candidates (potential employees) in the sticksville area that i live in...i love it here though...my kids are flourishing from the individualized attention that they receive in school and their activities...i'm going to make this work if it kills me hahaha...to that end, i also have a cool million in life insurance.

yep, sometimes the stressors of earning a living takes a toll

move out of your mom's basement and we'll talk

I don't live in my moms basement so we can talk now on whatever you please. My mom doesn't have a basement in any case. My parents condo doesn't have one. :coffee:

ok, lols. I had lunch the other day with one of the old guys who was responsible for developing the aquatred for Goodyear. Also at the table was a former goodyear medal award winner. Bunch of bums though you're right. :rolleyes:

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Beyonce and Lebron James were probably there too I bet!

And there you were, ponytail swishing from side-to-side. I bet they were hanging on your every word.

Your parents have a condo ... you live in a condo ...

mmmmmmmmm'okay

and? they're older...moved out of their big house cause it was too much work for them anymore. Look my condo isn't some ridiculous ass luxury condo, my parents is..but not mine. I've never made any claims here to being anything more than I am. I really don't get you and plunkeys UTTER OBSESSION with me and what I'm doing with my life.

Top Bottom