Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time eq user.need help

Yamama's_R1

i purchased 1 bottle of boldenon 200 for 150.00. was told to take 1/2cc twice a week for 4 weeks then jump up to 1cc twice a week after that. is this stuff good? how long should i take it? does it have high toximity? did i get ripped off?HELP!!!!!!!!!!!:p

You don't have enough. A good starting dosage is 400mg/wk for about 8 weeks. Works better when stacked with something like test.

EQ is one of my favorite compounds. It has fairly low sides if any at all. And you paid too much.

thanks for the reply, so 1cc a week isnt enough, what do think i should be paying for it. and the bottle i bought wont last very long

Yamama's_R1 said:
thanks for the reply, so 1cc a week isnt enough, what do think i should be paying for it. and the bottle i bought wont last very long
You need one more bottle. How much you pay will vary wildly depending on where you live. The further away you get from Mexico the higher the price. $150 is high, but I wouldn't call it a robbery.

Your not going to get ripped off 400mg for eight weeks. Your not going to get ripped off just eq. Throw some winny in there.

Eq Weeks 1-10 400mg/week
Winny 50mgED Weeks 1-8
Clomid

Top Bottom