Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First day of new cycle! Pics and stats

kmoe4747

Starting my new cycle today after 2 months of planning. Decided to go with Test E for 12 weeks.

Stats

Height: 6ft 3 in
Weight: 216 pounds
BF: 16% ( not sure exact)
Lifting history: been lifting seriously for 11 years. Played 5 years of college football (redshirted freshman year)
Cycle history: have a test only cycle under my belt. And like a young dumb idiot I ran a d Bol and winny cycle ( my liver hated me I'm sure).

So here's my cycle:
Weeks 1-12: 500mg test E (250 twice a week)
Weeks 1-12: .25 arimidex EOD
Weeks 1-12: N2guard
Forma stanzol on hand as well as pct

PCT:
1-4: clomid 25mg a day
1-4: Unleashed/postcycle
1-5: forma stanzol
1-5: Daa powder 3g's a da

I'm thinking I need to run hcgenerate on cycle as well?

Diet will be clean. Trying to put on 10-12 pounds of lean muscle. 2500-3000 calories a day. I do medical device sales and am in the trauma division so hours can be crazy at times.

Feel free to give advice or just whatever you guys think is necessary.

View attachment 104073

It looks like you've done research on your cycle, and as best I can tell you have a decent base. I'd put you more in the 14%bf range. But, ouch! Draw with the 18, pin with a 27. 1 1/2" for glutes, 1" most other places.

Ya I ordered 23 ga yesterday. 18 was all I could find at the hospital and it turns out its the same company I ordered from online. So I guess that told me my pins are good if hospitals use them.

Very nice set up and PCT....

Thanks Rick rock ya I am gonna up it to 3500-4500.

Lifting stats:
Bench 1 rep max: 365
Squat 1 rep max.: 475
Power clean 1 rep: 305

I know those numbers aren't much. In college it was way higher but I have adjusted my lifting to more reps and keeping the weight moderate to heavy.

I also was 245 in college so that helps! It's amazing what the working world does to you

Start of week 2. I'm up about 4 pounds. weight 220

I feel like I added some BF. so this week I'm going to work in more cardio and drop calories to around 3100

Got some atomic chews and wow those things are potent!

Anyway here is start of week 2 picture. I will be updating weekly because of my job I'm just to busy but towards week 8 I will try to update every couple of days.

View attachment 104393

Top Bottom