Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feed back on women cycling

sue*sinister

I am new to this discussion board and I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on my cycle I plan to start at the end of this month. Basicly I used Hydroxycut a couple years ago for like 6 months along with 30-45 minutes of intense cardio 3-5 times a week along with weight training 5 times a week for eight months. I also did a high protien low carb diet with one cheat da a week.I lost like 10 lbs and gained some lean muscle. I am 5'3 and have gained back like five lbs as a result of inconsistency. I plan to try and get drastic results so I am going to continue the previous weight training plan and shoot for cardio no less than 5x's per wk. I plan to take a cycle of Clen, Anovar,Cytomel,&ECA stack. I want max benefits w/min side effects so my cycle should go something like this; Clen start at low dose like 20mg 1day and gradual increase to 80 for 2wks on 2wks off w/ECA stack for six wks. Cytomel ramp up start 12mcg,25mcg,37mcg,50mcg.max, then ramp back down for over a period of 1month. Anovar 5mg.1st 3days,then 10mg,15 max. With all that does anyone have any feedback? I want to stay as safe a possible.

I would have to say that cytomel isnt safe and in my opinion it should only be used for people who are going to compete. If you are looking to lose just five or ten pounds I would lay off the cytomel. I personally get better results from ECA than I do clen so you may not need both. A female friend of mine did an ECA / Proviron cycle and got awesome results as far as fat loss is concerned. I am not up on a females use of anavar so someone else would have to chime in there.

well...

a lot of guys on here are gonna say that if you wanna stay safe then you should stay away from the cytomel as it can be pretty harsh on your system.

maybe you should just use the clen, ECA and light anavar and see how that goes for you.

I would post your questions on the women's forum where some knowledgable women like Brickgirl or Spatts could give you good advice.

I think Anavar is a good choice as it isn't very androgenic but I would check with women in the know about dosages.

I have to agree with those above about the T3. If not used judiciously, it will fry your thyroid (and you think you have a weight problem now...)

If you gained it back through inconsistency I'd say just do the ECA with the workouts you listed for at least 8 - 12 weeks again.

Then, see where you're at and go for a (mild) cycle. Either way, scrap the T3...

DelCastillo said:
If you gained it back through inconsistency I'd say just do the ECA with the workouts you listed for at least 8 - 12 weeks again.

Then, see where you're at and go for a (mild) cycle. Either way, scrap the T3...

good advice.

It sounds like you want the supps to do all the work for you. If you got good results from hydroxycut try like a 2 on 2 off with low dose of clen (60mcg max) and supplement with taurine. You can stack with yohimburn df along with a good low carb high protien diet and some patience.

After you get as far as you can with the above or something similar and you want to take your body to the next level then you should consider a light var cycle. Anyways just my opinion. I always think women should be more careful with their bodies, maybe I'm over protective.

Daisy_Girl said:

good advice.

YEAH!!! Come over to the anabolic board and expose that ass!!!!
I'm gonna need an eye transplant soon!!!!
:)

RADAR

for those interested...i recommend checking daisy girl's progress over on the pics of members board going on 38 pages long...she has gotten trigger happy with her digital cam.................:) You go girl!!!!!

RADAR

Top Bottom