Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite/Best Protein

Use the coupon codes an it'll come out to about $85.00 for 10lbs of protein!!!

Gnc sales one tub of bullshit for like $72.00 the deal is unbeatable.

My best results have come from BSN Syntha-6. I have tried lots like you all have and I am sold on BSN, if it works for you why leave it.

As i'm looking for new protein, I figured i'd ask on everyone's op. NTBM has some protein and might try that next time I order. Pls let me know how they taste and mix, they are big factors at least for me. I'm not worried about the price too much. Having a hard time getting away from BSN syntha-6.

Arrrggghhh!!! I knew I should have ordered 2 bags! Oh well, Rocky Road it will be, just want to beef up stock while extra $ on hand :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Get cinnamon bun brotha! That shit is unbeatable, everyone said pb crunch was the best but I tried it yesterday and it is very good BUT does not beat out the delicious cinnamon bun IMO ;)

There are many and NTBM is high quality with some great flavors at a better price than most top brands. But as far as the best protein in regard to putting on muscle -- BIG BLAST. It simply beats everything else because it has better ingredients than anything else.

Top Bottom