Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite/Best Protein

WAF

As i'm looking for new protein, I figured i'd ask on everyone's op. NTBM has some protein and might try that next time I order. Pls let me know how they taste and mix, they are big factors at least for me. I'm not worried about the price too much. Having a hard time getting away from BSN syntha-6.

Never tried NTBM's protein powders but have heard great things. I actually just received a 15 lb order from tru nutrition. Definitely worth checkin out cause you can customize your blends - protein source (14 or so diff types), flavors (so many), sweetener source (stevia, sucrolose, and others), and other additions (really anything.. creatine, glutamine, vitamins, minerals, and others). Keep in mind that they ship out of cali though and you buy by the lb rather than 5lb tubs - But for me it was more cost-effective to go through TN, plus i really like the fact that you can make your own blends.

my advice to you is to be checking the ntbm store throughout the next few days because all of the proteins are going to be restocked... the peanut butter crunch is like an all time legend with protein... you want to make sure you get that before it sells out... also, the cinnamon bun is just ridiculous good... they are all fucking good!

Right on guys yah i kind of figured NTBM was the way to go. I'm excited to try them theres so many to choose from... Bridge will be a must though. Thanks for the info and the discount code, how do they mix? is the taste comparable to any other brands?

Last edited:
Top Bottom