Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat loss

vixana

help me out ladies

whats the fastest way for fat loss...focus more on cardio or weight training...

what is the most effecitve way to train for nice results...I am currently doing super-slow training but I am thinking of trying out resistance band only trainng...I need to lose fat and get some definition ..without being too bulky
appreciate any advice

Ooh one more thing....I have been toying around with the idea of becoming raw vegan...I hear so much wonderful things about it ...fountain of youth? I dont know...anyone tried it :mix:

Fastest way to fat loss is diet. You'll definitely lose on the raw vegan thing. It seems to work fine for Madonna. My opinion, vegan lifestyle isn't a healthy one in the long run and how "fat" you are can be handled 2 ways -- reduce bodyfat or increase muscle. You can't increase muscle unless you have protein to build with. If you are very careful about getting good protein sources you can pull it off - there are a few really good FBBs who are vegan, but you need to be very diligent in it.

I also think for training, you will get the best results from heavier lifting, lower reps. The slow training thing I guess is ok -- contraction is good. But I don't know about that as a general approach. I woudl also switch it up just because you should -- your body adapts to the same thing.

Cardio -- if you do too much it can become catabolic. If you start losing bodyfat AND muscle that doens't get you much as far as 'definition'.

I think its a combination of MOSTLY diet, resistance training & some cardio depending on how your body likes to hold fat. (I.e. i need cardio to break thru plateaus and lots of it). But it all needs to be intense, persistent & consistent. You can't force quick changes in your body & expect them to remain. And no guarantee you won't rebound & be worse off than when u started.

thanks Sassy....you, or anybody happen to know any good raw vegan female competitors or websites I can check out......I wanna find female fitness using raw foods...how complicated it is..but it ain't easy trying to be as perfect as you can be :rolleyes:

Top Bottom