Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Extreme" Cutting Diet. Opinions? Modifications?

Oh, and don't laugh :eek:. I'm only 14, and I'm not flexing.. lol.. STOP LAUGHING AT ME! :bawling: Oh, and the farmer's tan.. lol, thing's just can't get any worse, huh? [/B]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
thats so cute

Leg raise, lay on your back, lift your legs about 6 - 8 inches, hold for 5, repeat.
Reverse Crunch, lay on your back like you're gonna crunch, but keep your shoulders grounded and bring your legs up.
Do those, they rock the house.

hmm

This is a bad idea, why dont you get on some sort of lean mass program. You dont have any muscles. Put on 10-15lbs in the next year and cut for the summer. Or put on weight without getting too fat.

vitor is right you dont have much muscle at all, if you do this diet youll just look worse than a skinny crackhead

Thinking about it, I have to agree with V and NC. Drop the diet. Just try to build up your abs more. I might have suggested this already. Also, you're 14, right? You're not gonna have great abs at that age unless your genetics say so. Good luck on whatever you choose.

damn i forgot he was 14.... WOW this is your PRIME TIME to grow!! dont worry about gettin lean man this is your time to grow!. your natural testosterone is the HIGHEST right now man. i wish i was 14 again. i started lifting weights at about 15 and put most of my mass on in a span of 2 years. just slam the protien carbs and fats and train man. bulk for a good 3 years become a monster. eat as much as you can and then some. diet a few months before you hit the clubs, and be ripped and big at 18 and get all the big booty hoes bro.

About the skinny crackhead thing, the chicks love the muscle-less guys with abs. Well, around here, anyway. Yeah, I know that's fucked up.

Normally, I'd listen to you guys and drop the diet, since I know how smart you all are. But this is only a temporary thing, you know? I just want to show that I CAN have abs. Girls around here go into a tizzy if you've got abs. Whether or not you look like a skinny crackhead.

I was planning to bulk right after I got back from the trip, since after the trip, I wouldn't have to be seen with my shirt off for a few months, and being flabby would be fine. But just for this trip, I wanna have abs.

That sound fine to ya'll?

Top Bottom