Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Extreme" Cutting Diet. Opinions? Modifications?

Toshendin

This is basicly ' nclifter6feet6's' extreme beach cutting diet. I tried it a bit earlier, for a short time. About a week. The results were pretty good. I got my top 2 abs to show through nicely.

But I was forced to come off the diet due to going on a camping trip, and having parents not wanna put up with my "anorexic" eating during the trip.

So we got back and I didn't really feel like dieting again, until recently. School's just around the corner, and during the first week, or two, we have a planned excursion to some sports camp, and I'll be shirtless during the water activities. And I feel kinda awkward not having at least 4 visible abs.

I'm 160-165lbs, 5'10-11", and %12-%15 boyfat. Diet's gonna be:

8oz of Chicken Breat split into 2 servings of 4oz each.
Cals= 367, Fat=8g, Carb=0, Protein= 69g

4oz Veal Cutlet Steak Lean only.
Cals=206, Fat=5, Carb=0, Protein=37

Can of Tuna
Cals=107, fat=1, carb=0, protein=25

Totals Cals=679 Fat=14 Carbs=0 Protein=131

I'll probably have an apple, and a plum or two, to keep me going through the day, and I'll try to get in 30 minutes of Cardio 5 times a week.

Anyone have any opinions on this? Will I acheive at least another set of abs becoming visible? Probably gonna do this 2-3 weeks, depending how I feel. Any modifications? Anyone wanna call me stupid? :fro:

Modification..Get at least 150g of protein per day. The whole 1g/lbm doesnt work unless your lean mass is over 150. The brain needs a certain amount of glucose per day untill adaptions to ketosis are made (which take 2 weeks), if protein is kept under 150g the brain will draw upon lean muscle mass for its needed glucose and we dont want that now do we? :)

If you have access to Lyle's book read the section on protein levels, it goes into more detail than I have but regardless keep protein at 150g per day.

Oh and keep cardio low....walking long distances worked really well for me, you can always do sprints to jump-start the metabolism when the diet is over.

Good luck.

agreed, need at least 150g protein per day, at least for the 1st 3 weeks of the diet. On top of that, it would be unwise to go below 1200 calories a day, as the decrease in metabolic rate will be too great and you'll tend to lose too much muscle.

If the diet doesn't work, just hang out with a really fat kid. Also, why do you feel awkward? Most people have no abs visible, chicks do like abs, but it doesn't matter all that much. If you got a visible outline of something, it shows up better in the sun anyway. Good luck on the diet.:D :D

lol.

I was a real fat kid prior to last year. Until 7th grade, I was a fat ass. I started to diet, and then began lifting weights.

Everyone was like, "woah". I wasn't satisfied. Abs've always been my real goal, seeing as how every one of the other "popular, good looking" guys have abs... But they're all skinny fucktards, barely over 100lbs. The chicks dig this, while I sit back and think "what the fuck...?". I get attention from girls, but having those abs'll really be a big "fuck you" to all the other guys who constantly teased me for being fat, lol. ;)

Mak, PWB, where do you suggest I get the 20g more of protein? Tuna? (BLECH!!)

"On top of that, it would be unwise to go below 1200 calories a day, as the decrease in metabolic rate will be too great and you'll tend to lose too much muscle."

This'll be quick diet. I don't intend to keep going with something so strict for too long, so, to my understanding, i shouldn't lose as much muscle. Please, enlighten me if I'm wrong.

I feel you on the tuna...I've gone so far as to use the Tuna shake (acccccck).

Anyway, I'm assuming your using NC's 3rep sets workout?...Try adding in some no-carb whey protein with a tblspn of flax. The flax with aid in fat loss and the whey will give you the protein.

I'm doing the diet too right now (going for that super-defined but super small Bruce Lee look). I have similar stats except an inch shorter.

"going for that super-defined but super small Bruce Lee look"

lol, yeah, same here. Had the exact same "Bruce Lee Look" idea in my head..

T-
I'm not satisfied either. Never will be. Human nature, as no matter how big or ripped you get, it always seems you can do more.
Tuna sucks. Eat some egg whites for 20g. Grab 7 whites for 21g pro. Tatses good, filling too.

Dude 511 160 lbs and you want to loose more weight.You sound fuckin anorexic.I'm 511 180 lbs and I can see my top abbs I have no clue why you want to weigh less than 160?

Top Bottom