Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Extreme" Cutting Diet. Opinions? Modifications?

shame1.JPG
shame2.JPG

shame3.JPG

These may be a little mis-leading. They were taken a little over a month ago, before i began "cutting" or whatever. I look a little more plump. But for the purpose of this thread, they should do well as to show why I wanna cut at 160lbs.

Oh, and don't laugh :eek:. I'm only 14, and I'm not flexing.. lol.. STOP LAUGHING AT ME! :bawling: Oh, and the farmer's tan.. lol, thing's just can't get any worse, huh?

Damm gangsta, you only 14? You ain't got much fat to lose. Work the hell outta your abs, work em like a regular muscle only more. You look lean enough, it should make a difference. And lucky you, chances are by the time you're 16 or 17 that little bit of fat you have will be gone.

I've just recently started work abs. I haven't worked them regularly in sooo long.

I work out at home, so I don't have any fancy machines to do ab excercises, so I figured my options were limited with just a bench.

I do 3 sets of crunches till failure, 3 sets of the ab-wheely thing till failure, and then I do something i read about on the board recently. A "sit-up leg raise" type thing. Where you bring yourknees to your chest as you sit up.. one set of this till failure..

lol, sucks, huh? Have any suggestions as to what I Can incorporate into a ab-routine?

weighted cruches
weighted incline crunches
frog kicks - hang from a pull-up bar but pull your knees up to your chest. Do not swing, just use your abs to "lift" your knees.

Just some ideas for ya.

"frog kicks - hang from a pull-up bar but pull your knees up to your chest. Do not swing, just use your abs to "lift" your knees. "

I don't have access to a pull up bar. I work at home :(

I re-read your post after I posted that..its the same thing as the sit-up leg raise so if you do those, it would have the same effect.

im back on the quick fix approach, but this time i will train slightly different. i will hit each muscle once a week with a big variation of reps 3-8 reps or so and doing about 10 sets per muscle once a week. my diet will be about 1.5 -2 heads of cabbage a day ( AND YES THATS A SHITLOAD OF CABBAGE) and 230-240 grams of protien from very lean meats and a multivitamin, oh and lots of water

Top Bottom