Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever accidentally hurt a guy during sex?

RottenWillow

Plat Hero
Platinum
I've done it three times over the years. I'm wondering if I'm the only goofus that's done it. Two were situations where I was on top and got too enthusiatic and squashed his nads and the third I'm not even going to go into.

I need affirmation please. :lmao:

One guy though actually had to go soak in a warm bathtub it was hurting so badly. One time you think, OK it's just a fluke, or it's just him, but after 3 times it starts to be a blow to the ego.

Balls are just too damn delicate. And they're just dangling right there where all the bumping is taking place. I mean damn....

I hate when your on top going at it all crazy style so dam close to the big O and it slips out.

When my hubby & I first started dating, I hadn't had sex in over a year......sadly I got used to it but I digress.......He came over & we were kissing & petting (clothing on) & I got very enthusiastic & bit his lip (I had been nibbling previously)....the next day in Spinning class his lip was all swollen & cut.....poor guy....

I was with this guy, and we were busy, i accidentally bit him on the shoulder..and he whined for a week because he had a teeny tiny bruise on his neck lol.. he should have taken that as a compliment..but being a man..he whined:)

Top Bottom