Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

estrogen still off in bloods need help

Takelso

I did 6 weeks of anavar at 50mgs a day and I added test cyp after 3 weeks on. Since then been on 250mgs a week of test and kept my anavar the same dose. Problem is I just got bloods done and my estrogen is in the 80’s.
I was under the impression that anavar would take care of the estrogen. What should I do now since I am dropping anavar? Would that mean estrogen will go up more?

anavar DOES NOT in any way control estrogen... thats on you for not doing proper research... not to mention, you would NOT have estrogen issues from test cypionate, which is a long ester, after only 3 weeks.. so

1. you may not even have real anavar

2. you clearly did not do pre cycle bloods and could have had elevated estrogen before the cycle started

3. you could have had a false reading and retest

but the most glaring issue is that you dont even have your facts straight which indicates you should NOT be using steroids

I did 6 weeks of anavar at 50mgs a day and I added test cyp after 3 weeks on. Since then been on 250mgs a week of test and kept my anavar the same dose. Problem is I just got bloods done and my estrogen is in the 80’s.
I was under the impression that anavar would take care of the estrogen. What should I do now since I am dropping anavar? Would that mean estrogen will go up more?
drop dose add more aromasin imo

do not use anavar to control estrogen. use an AI
go to ugfreak and buy aromasin

Monstro says 50 milligrams of anavar is not a bad dose but I will double it

Top Bottom