Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Fight to the Death......

the new team of Havoc and Supersodomizeme looks.....um...well......

LOL At Dk - I posted the same time as you did on the story and I didn't see it - the acting bug thing was great

Exterior Shot of the three story temple, zoom in on temple to doors made of ornate red woods.

The doors slowly open and you hear Riders on the Storm starting to play faintly in the background.

Standing near a stair case in black ninja gear is Cornholio.
He has every concievable ninja toy shoved into his outfit and you can tell because it's all bulky and he can
barley move with everything he is carrying. He also has every long knife strapped to his back like the plum of a peacock.

Pan back to the door.

Standing their are
Nathan in a pink chifon evening gown
Happy Scrappy in his underwear and black socks
Supersizeme in a diaper and beanie hat with a propelor
Havoc in yellow spandex followed by a team of hair stylest.
H.G Pennypacker and Beast Boy with their arms in slings, sucking their thumbs and whining about a shoulder boo boo.

Nathan looks at Cornholio and Runs away down the steps, screaming, trips in his evening gown, and his matching shoe flys off and hits Happy Scrappy in the
back of the head. This only annoys the scrapster and he farts

Supersizeme [looking around at his remaining brothern and back to nathan laying in the mud] I will go forth and take care of this impetous fool of a ninja. No one has matered the art of suckmorethanIcan than I.

Everyone says Sure, go for it dude!

Supersizeme runs at full sprint to Cornholio and stops inches from his face.

SSME: Cornholio, surrender now or face the suckmore style that I have mastered beyond compare.

Cornholio defiantley : No one may pass, I admire your style yet you will have to kill me to get buy.

SSME: Drops to his knees and begins to suck Cornholio dry. After 3 hours (the other guys said ewwww and went to lunch) the dried out husky remains of cornholio fall to the floor.

SSME in a splooge engourged state gets to the stairs and is shot with a dart and falls dead.

HS, Havoc, Fudgepacker and Beastboy return to see the two corps. Fudge packer sodomized both for good measure as the troops head to the 2nd floor.

As they reach the top of the steps are dart is heard through the air.

Beastboy turns his bandaged arm high in the air blocking the dart. His skills at table throwing are well known.

Standing before our four queens of the parade is non other than Ranger, Dressed in complete camo and a diggery suit so you really wouldn't be able to see him in a pile of high grass but this is a building and he stands out like a red neck at the white party.

Ranger: I must kill anyone who tries to pass.

Pennypacker steps forward and says with great authority...I am skilled in the art of fudgepacking. I am known throughout the Rim-me-now provinces as the greatest fudgepacker alive. I will deal with this Ranger person.

Ranger levels his ak47 towards fudgepacker but is too late for fudgepacker has gotten to his backside and his ramming away with the veracity of a horny bowl wevil in august.

Ranger realizing that his ass will be pounded for longer than he would like releases a toxic fart cloud that chokes Pennypacker to death.

Havoc makes a break for the stairs and Ranger levels the Ak towards him. Happy Scrappy being no idiot throws beastboy into Rangers line of sight and Beastboy takes a shot to his good shoulder and wonders if he will ever be able to overhead press the pink dbs again!

Happy Scrappy being of quick wit and intellect decides that it is time to break dance.

Havoc scoots up the stairs and Ranger must kill himself for a missed shot.

Havoc Leaps to the top of the stairs.

He sess wodin's massive walker with dubs on it and the sheer glow from all the bling bling blinds him.

Wodin: hey H, where you been. Give me joint man?

Havoc: Sure but then we got to get it on and make it look shoalin.

Wodin: Alright but don't hit my face, I have a presentation to give on Teusday.

Havoc: Okay, nothing below the belt either, I'm nailing Mary rotten crotch again tonight.

Wodin: let's just hit this bong and then play some table tennis.

Havoc: Word.

Wodin: What was all that ruckuss down stairs.

Havoc: The usually, happy is break dancing again and ssme had a date with corn.

Wodin: ?????

LMAO!!! Sounds Like we have some amateur screen writers for mods!

Is there an aspiring screnwriter message board? LOL

Weeeeeee.....I like how there is a hint of accuracy in everyone's stories, namely the fact that I am a cross-dresser in each one. Keep up the good work team.

I never knew Darktooth could be funny.

Top Bottom