Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic supply no problems on their gear

JasonDeis

Over the course of my life I have dealt with a lot of post injection pain and also the post injection cough. it's not just happened with me on tren but also with testosterone too.
I'm just very sensitive to it I guess
With domestic supply trying their tren and test no problems at all with either. very clean gear and they make it so that you don't feel anything after the injection. Even their T400 is very smooth vs. other sources. So kudos to them for listening to customers !

I have said so many times now that @domestic-supply.com is by far the best quality I have ever used and that is confirmed by countless reviews, logs and user feedback that you can see all over the place!

Over the course of my life I have dealt with a lot of post injection pain and also the post injection cough. it's not just happened with me on tren but also with testosterone too.
With domestic supply trying their tren and test no problems at all with either. very clean gear and they make it so that you don't feel anything after the injection. Even their T400 is very smooth vs. other sources. So kudos to them for listening to customers !
yes the gear from domestic supply is smooth as butter

they are the champions when it comes to providing high quality steroids and service

@domestic-supply.com has the best gear and best customer service, no doubt about it

d-s is platinum+ for life always on top

Top Bottom