Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Fight to the Death......

T

The Shadow

....here are the posts which lead to the fight scene....feel free to join the fun or make up your own.......

the board needs more shit like this....

Man, I can act like a mutha, and I've never taken classes.

My friend who used to be a great play & musical actor and I used to act together all the time. The best acting we ever did was 2 staged fights. It was better than the WWF type shit.

Me and Corn should do a show together. Action type shit, with maybe NJSerious making a guest appearance as an evil ninja warlord trying to take over some city.

The Erowid Vaults

Edit Sig | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Today 12:45 PM

Cornholio

Location: ....looking for the remains of what was once my ego....
(post #44)

lol

A Ninja always makes a movie/play better.....they are cool and can flip out and kill people and stuff

Edit Sig | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Today 12:49 PM

BeefyBull
Elite Bodybuilder

(post #45)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Cornholio
lol

A Ninja always makes a movie/play better.....they are cool and can flip out and kill people and stuff
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We come into the warehouse aka NJSerious "evil lair", only to find out that Wodin, who we thought had been helping us find the lair and supporting our cause, is in fact, a traitor.

NJSerious says some serious dialog like "Look! Intruders! Get them!" [Throws down smoke bomb and retreats]

Corn & I proceed to kick more ass than an abusive donkey farmer, finally reaching the last hall before NJSerious' office. We see Wodin, sitting at a table.

Wodin: "I'm surprised you two made it this far. Now you must defeat my tiger style!" [flips over table] "Its on!"

Corn: "Old mad one, you are about to face defeat that only the holio can deliver, get ready."

Me: "I'll go find the evil ninja, beware the old man's trickery, for he is like the snake"

Corn: "Alright, en guarde!"

Wodin & Corn begin a Jet Li-esque fight to death while I make a run for NJSerious inner ninja lair.

Inside the office, the lights are off...

Me: "NJSerious, your reign of evil is over. Give up now and we will spare youre life."

NJSerious: "I will never give up. A true ninja warrior I am. Prepare to die."

Me: "I have been trained in the Shaolin & Wu-Tang styles. You cannot defeat The Bull, twisted ninja."

[NJSerious pulls out sword, attacks]

Me: "Why is there blood on your sword?"

NJSerious: "Bikinimom is no more"

Me: "You killed Bikinimom? Under who's instruction?"

NJSerious: "Puc & Citruscide made me, I had no choice"

Me: "While you did help rid the world of some evil, you are evil, and you must die. Let the battle begin"

[Sword fight ensues]

Meanwhile Wodin is getting the best of Corn using his skills of deception.

Corn: "Wodin, you are getting tired."

Wodin: "Bitch. Please."

Wodin sees NJSerious get stabbed with my dagger, both dash for the stairs. Corn and I follow.

On the rooftop...

As we exit the roof door, we see George Spellwin.

Corn: "So, Georgie, you were the one behind it all"

George: "What did you think? I gave you moderation powers because you were wise? No, I gave it so I could control you. I used you. I used all of the mods, except Wodin." [Wodin laughs evilly] After the Triple Threat fiasco occured, I needed a ninja to back things up. Banning NJSerious was the only way to hide the fact that he was working for me."

Shadow emerges, its Havoc, wearing a Ghost-Dog like outfit.

Havoc: "I knew you were evil from the start. I merely played along. Your trail of evil is at an end." [Corn, Havoc, and I rush at GS, Wodin, and NJS and do a simultaneous jump kick on all 3 of them, sending them off the roof.]

Me: "It's finally all over. Now I will attain my just status as Elite Mentor"

Corn: "You're right. Your great posts have gone unheeded for too long. That glutamine post was Best of Elite material, but didnt make the cut due to those sipping on the Haterade."

[muffled scream]

[We look over the edge of the building to see Wodin hanging off a balcony. He drops down into dumpster]

Wodin [looking up]: "You may have won the battle, but you'll never win the war"

Havoc: "Forget Woldin. Lets go back to the hut and enjoy some of natures best"

Corn: "Word"

The whole ninja thing is played out.
Like Mullets.

But mullets retain their funnyness.

shit.
I spelled it that way at first, but it didn't look right.

Hows the whole suicide thing coming along?

NJSerious inside his "evil ninja bathroom"

b567989c54a403f7d4d65ea9ab4abd25.jpg

Top Bottom