Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone else find the "king" in the burger king commercials kinda......strange?

Re: does anyone else find the "king" in the burger king commercials kinda......strang

samoth said:
There's a reason BK corp has gone through half a dozen CEO's in the last few years.

:cow:

The shitty ass french fries?

Re: does anyone else find the "king" in the burger king commercials kinda......strang

rnch said:
like some kind of flashback from a bad acid trip? kinda surreal looking??

he makes me want to go to wendy's instead.
I find him freakin' hilarious. I want to be him for Halloween. Seriously though, whatever marketing genius thought of that is brilliant. I laugh everytime I see one of those commericals.

redguru said:
The shitty ass french fries?

Which ones? They've changed numerous times in the past few years.

I don't see a bright future for the company.

samoth said:
Which ones? They've changed numerous times in the past few years.

I don't see a bright future for the company.

I don't think they are leaving anytime soon and even if so, they don't need a bright future.. they've made billions upon billions.

InquisitivePsyche said:
I don't think they are leaving anytime soon and even if so, they don't need a bright future.. they've made billions upon billions.

The company as a whole has been loosing money for the last decade. They'll be around, but they aren't doing very well, and haven't showed the ability to improve much.

samoth said:
The company as a whole has been loosing money for the last decade. They'll be around, but they aren't doing very well, and haven't showed the ability to improve much.

Ehh wouldn't bug me if they left. Their food is gross. Plus, the world would be better off without the food. Hehe.

I don't eat fast food (except Subway). Now a foot long sub = YAYE. LOL.

Top Bottom