Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone else find the "king" in the burger king commercials kinda......strange?

Re: does anyone else find the "king" in the burger king commercials kinda......strang

blueta2 said:
really? Did he snort when he talked and rub your back when you went up to read?

No that was my Algebra 1/Algebra 2/ Euclidian Geometry teacher. He also was the Soccer coach. Girls were always commenting about the perv. It got so that they would wear the pants in the uniform on the days that they had his class, vice the skirts.

Re: does anyone else find the "king" in the burger king commercials kinda......strang

redguru said:
No that was my Algebra 1/Algebra 2/ Euclidian Geometry teacher. He also was the Soccer coach. Girls were always commenting about the perv. It got so that they would wear the pants in the uniform on the days that they had his class, vice the skirts.

What was up with these child molesters getting away with this in the 70's?
And parents today think the world is less safe than 30 years ago. It is MUCH more safe than 30 years ago.

blueta2 said:
What was up with these child molesters getting away with this in the 70's?
And parents today think the world is less safe than 30 years ago. It is MUCH more safe than 30 years ago.

Actually that was 80-82, Don't age me please :)

Smurfy said:
very creepy. hate those commercials
yep, that is what I was going to say. He always looks like he is going to molest or murder someone...lol.

redguru said:
Actually that was 80-82, Don't age me please :)

sorry hun..I meant my sorry old butt. I was in grade 4 in 1974

blueta2 said:
sorry hun..I meant my sorry old butt. I was in grade 4 in 1974

LOL, this was 9-11th grade :)

Top Bottom