Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think you can ever go back to "normal" after being on for very long periods?

Can you ever go back to normal function after being "on" 12+ months

• Yes, you can go back to normal with good PCT

Votes: 57 35.4%
  • No, it will never be the same

Votes: 37 23.0%
  • I'm really not sure

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • I wouldn't know, I never stop juicing

Votes: 11 6.8%

• Total voters
Re: Do you think you can ever go back to "normal" after being on for very long period

Moris said:
what is hrt and HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin -

one word bro,google the mothafucking names

hrt is hormone replacement therapy.........google that shit
and also google human chorionic gonadotropin used for bodybuilding

educate yourself so you don't have to ask obvious questions everyone already knows the answers to.

then come back and read your ass off and educate yourself...this forum is a great source for advancing your knowledge.

Re: Do you think you can ever go back to "normal" after being on for very long period

ShowKidd said:
i think as long as you have decent genetics and run 500 iu's of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - ew to keep your "boys" active that it wouldn't be a problem, i read that if they stay inactive for over 16 weeks then it starts to be a problem but that is where HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - comes into play. anyone want to elaborate a bit more on that?

If you don't want to have kids, is HCG really necessary in HRT?

Harleymarleybone said:
If you don't want to have kids, is HCG really necessary in HRT?

No. Some say it has other functions such as aiding pregnenolone production in the testies, etc, but in terms of overall well-being, it's a mixed bag. It's also expensive, a pain in the ass to travel with, high maintenance (needs to be refrigerated at all times) and has a short half-life of 30 days so even if you're only halfway through your 10,000IU vial after a month, it's already started losing its effectiveness.

One guy even reported he started having suicidal depression after starting HCG. It immediatly ceased upon discontinuing the HCG.

I believe that with time, there will be much better alternatives as far as "patching up" goes while on low-dose T for HRT. So far, HCG and sermorelin are all we got and they are far from perfect.

Im down in New Zealand and latley PCT is getting harder and harder to get your hands on so are things like GH virtualy impossible to get. With the US governmant shutting down suppliers from China. Some of my friends cycle year round on doses well above the reccomeded range and they seem to be fine. Getting regular bloods done keeps it all in check. They just tend to add in and take out different tests as time goes on

IMO if you are over 40...DO IT. I guess my only real concern is what to do when I'm 70 !!!........But, I'll worry about that if and when I get there.

I'm 50 yrs old and have been "on" for nearly 5 yrs and look and feel great! I see no point in coming off. My natural test levels are less than that of a 12 y/o girl anyhow so why bother getting off? I have a body better than most bodybuilders 1/2 my age and I feel like I'm a 21 y/o and have the sex drive of one too.

Many of you may question the long term effects of staying on. For me it's not a question of quantity of life but rather quality. If I live to be 70 and still feel and look good it beats the shit out of being 95 and tied to a wheelchair forgotten in a nursing home sucking baby food through a straw.

Hell no, I'll never come off!

It could potentially take over a year of hypogonadism before you start to come back and Im saying start to come back. Not all the way back. So for me the choice was easy to just continue with 150mgs test e every week and find some dhea with greater bioavailability. Perhaps the dermacrine

galaxy said:
It could potentially take over a year of hypogonadism before you start to come back and Im saying start to come back. Not all the way back. So for me the choice was easy to just continue with 150mgs test e every week and find some dhea with greater bioavailability. Perhaps the dermacrine
Me to.

Top Bottom