Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Stick to Your Diet When You Go on Vacation? Be honest...

curling

Man, I went to Colorado to visit my sisters dang that is a long drive. But after a day or two I just said screw my diet and started eating whatever my sister fixed(she cooks good) I figured I would just have to work out a bit harder and diet and a little more when I got back. I mean it was a vacation so why shouldn't I get a vacation from my strict diet too. I only gained about two or three pounds so that shouldn't be hard to lose.

What about ya'll do you cheat massively on your diet when you are on vacation?

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YES

the only thing i care about on vaction is girls and partying ehm thats 2 things how bout a party with girls? :D

I never diet when I'm on vacation. But I don't use it as an excuse to gorge myself either. I just let myself eat what I feel like. Sometimes that's the better part of a large pizza. Sometimes it's chicken and rice. But I don't sweat it. I know the gym and the diet will be waiting for me when I get home.

Hell tha Fuck No.
It's a vacation, why would anyone want to lessen the joy of it by worrying about food? Oddly enough, I think I ate alot less than I usually do. I'm cutting right now, and it was great to not have to eat every 3 hours. Plus, who wants to leave the pleasures of the beach to go eat something? There are so many better things in life than food.

Vacations are supposed to be fun, so there is no way in hell i"m going to eat tuna, flax, oatmeal, whey and brocolli. I just eat whatever is available which usually includes pizza, hamburgers, Fries, alcohol.

But I'm so busy doing other stuff on vacation that I don't end up eating all that much. Probably only 2 decent meals a day, which tends to keep the calories down enough so that I don't balloon up.

no way, when im on vacation i dont feel like worrying about eating every 6 hours and then eating chickena nd oatmeal each meal. i eat whatever i want, though from all this dieting i dont want to eat junk, but i will eat whatever amount despite amount of cals like a huge hamburger or tons of pasta, one weekend isnt gonna cause fat gains and also its not gonna cause any loss in muscle anything it will help out and that is what i care about most.

gymtime said:
I never diet when I'm on vacation. But I don't use it as an excuse to gorge myself either. I just let myself eat what I feel like. Sometimes that's the better part of a large pizza. Sometimes it's chicken and rice. But I don't sweat it. I know the gym and the diet will be waiting for me when I get home.

I'm with hank hill on this one. the only problem is that sometimes I dont eat enough.

The Nature Boy said:

I'm with hank hill on this one. the only problem is that sometimes I dont eat enough.

i have the same problem
i got back from cancun couple weeks ago and i know i wasn't eating as much as i should have
as far as dieting on vacation...
i would think that would be near impossible because of a lack of kitchen

Top Bottom