Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Do you have a good WIFE...

Make sure you keep her well and treat her like a princess. :)

Not many guys admit they have a good woman.
 
The greatest, and by far the best of the 3. But I had to travel halfway around the world to get her and it took the first 2 years to train her, but now man what a lady even thoough she is 20 years younger.
 
Depends if she gives me a head job or not the night before if I am happy the next day or not. Gives head -good wife says I am tired leave me alone - bad wife.

But she does cook and do laundry though so she is good there but she spends to much money and she is bad there.
 
I had a great wife, who turned into a selfish woman who became an ex-wife. But at one time I adored the ground she walked on. Unfortunately people change...
 
goodwife.com check it out.
 
Let me tell you guys something:

I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world.

I'm not lucky. I have good taste. And it wasn't like I won it for nothing. I worked for it.

We're very happy together, and what else can I say?
 
Castro_bigdog said:
Broz are you Hitched and if so, are you happy...

Sounds funny but Im a lucky man.............(I got me a good one) :)
shes probably cheating on u....girls are fucking liars
 
Lumberg said:
Let me tell you guys something:

I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world.

I'm not lucky. I have good taste. And it wasn't like I won it for nothing. I worked for it.

We're very happy together, and what else can I say?


I love hearing sucess stories ;)

Good on you Lummy.
 
I will in the future. And I'm gonna fuck her silly. She'll be in sex heaven.
 
biteme said:
I will in the future. And I'm gonna fuck her silly. She'll be in sex heaven.



That mindset will get you nowhere in the longrun bro. Girls need more, MUCH more things in life.
 
The answer depends on how much time you have married....If a man tries to be faithful, will be very unhappy on a marriage. Not talking about 2-3 years. I'm talkin about 5 and up not touching another woman never again in your life. Is like tellin to an eagle "ok, from tomorrow, prepare yourself because we are going to cut your wings and you'll never fly again in your fuckin life"
 
DJ_UFO said:
The answer depends on how much time you have married....If a man tries to be faithful, will be very unhappy on a marriage. Not talking about 2-3 years. I'm talkin about 5 and up not touching another woman never again in your life. Is like tellin to an eagle "ok, from tomorrow, prepare yourself because we are going to cut your wings and you'll never fly again in your fuckin life"


jesus christ, I hope you aint married
 
DJ_UFO said:
The answer depends on how much time you have married....If a man tries to be faithful, will be very unhappy on a marriage. Not talking about 2-3 years. I'm talkin about 5 and up not touching another woman never again in your life. Is like tellin to an eagle "ok, from tomorrow, prepare yourself because we are going to cut your wings and you'll never fly again in your fuckin life"
tho i have never soared so high, but alas ive never fallen such a great distance...
 
I think my wife started out good then at some point satan possessed her. An exorcism is in order.
 
DJ_UFO said:
The answer depends on how much time you have married....If a man tries to be faithful, will be very unhappy on a marriage. Not talking about 2-3 years. I'm talkin about 5 and up not touching another woman never again in your life. Is like tellin to an eagle "ok, from tomorrow, prepare yourself because we are going to cut your wings and you'll never fly again in your fuckin life"


Are you telling us that a guy is basically in chains after he marries?
 
BUBBLES said:
Are you telling us that a guy is basically in chains after he marries?

He is in sexual bondage. He has to deny his true self from that point on. Although with a girl like yourself, that wouldn't be too bad.
 
biteme said:
He is in sexual bondage. He has to deny his true self from that point on. Although with a girl like yourself, that wouldn't be too bad.

Its not :p
I am the luckiest guy on the planet, just gots to deal with the paperwork and logistics and Ill have the greatest wife I could ever dream of
 
BrothaBill said:
Its not :p
I am the luckiest guy on the planet, just gots to deal with the paperwork and logistics and Ill have the greatest wife I could ever dream of

How did you meet her bro? Isnt she from Austrailia? Her dad is also a member here, but I'm not positive who he is.
 
Mr. Black said:
Yes I do...I had to import one from Australia to fit the bill though

I know, I have seen the wedding pics and were great. Lovely couple.

When are you two coming to Australia again?
 
Last edited:
Castro_bigdog said:
Now thats is what Im talking about, even when I get mad I cant get mad at her. 7 years in and 2 grait lil ones, and still putting up with my bull sh*t, I am one lucky M.F. LOL....... She Is My soul mate!!!

:)


aww............ I still dont know what has gotten into you :worried:
 
Castro_bigdog said:
Now thats is what Im talking about, even when I get mad I cant get mad at her. 7 years in and 2 grait lil ones, and still putting up with my bull sh*t, I am one lucky M.F. LOL....... She Is My soul mate!!!

:)
now that is sweet.......
 
DJ_UFO said:
The answer depends on how much time you have married....If a man tries to be faithful, will be very unhappy on a marriage. Not talking about 2-3 years. I'm talkin about 5 and up not touching another woman never again in your life. Is like tellin to an eagle "ok, from tomorrow, prepare yourself because we are going to cut your wings and you'll never fly again in your fuckin life"
I generally enjoy your posts, but I can tell from this one you have a tainted idea of what manhood is, & what love is.
I've been with my wife for 25 yrs, married 23. We went through a spell where I could have been expected to cheat. When you love someone & you wanna work through it, you either direct your energies elsewhere, or invest in some good porn.
 
15 years together, 10 married. She became a work aholic since, and we are both becoming or are alcoholics. Doesn't make for a good match. Funny how things change after marriage. Used to do lots of things, alone and together. I still try to keep doing them, but she works, drinks and sleeps. Not so good.

Hope all that are happy stay that way and work to keep it that way. Me? I wanna be single again.
 
BUBBLES said:
I know, I have seen the wedding pics and were great. Lovely couple.

When are you two coming to Australia again?


March 9 we are coming to Adelaide for a month. We also have a trip booked in the middle for the Gold Coast as well. I can't wait, have heard good things about that place.
 
im not marred but she does everything for me and cooks and clean makes my lunch for work and swallows i got a keeper and she want to stick me to
 
To all you bros that have a good girl, treat her well cause the good ones are VERY rare, as I am sure you already know.

M18
 
Top Bottom