Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do tattoos stretch?

FxWizard

For about 12 years I've wanted to get a large tattoo starting at my feet and going up the whole back side of my body, biceps included. I've always been a fat bastard but reciently I've droped heaps of weight about 50lbs of fat since the first of the year. Currently I'm 6'1" ,196 lbs, with 12.5% BF, plus I'm at the first of my 11th week of my BFL program. So once I down under 10 % BF and around 190lbs I'm want to get my tat started. But I'm woried about it stretching out of shape in the years to come. One day I may be 230 and have 7%BF will it be all screwed up? Has anyone had any tat stretching problems in the past?
Thanks for your help.

i dont have any tattoos, so havent had anyproblems, but they will stretch, eg tats on the belly of a pregnant woman, im sure theres more info somewhere on the net

Before I started working out I got a tattoo on my shoulder/bicep. It has stretched quite a bit, and it will stretch alot more over time the bigger I get. You may want to hold off until you get a little bigger. That way it wont stretch as much.

Top Bottom