Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Directions for Mixing George Spellwin's Raw Protein Bars

You guys need to fix up preparation instructions on the packet, specifically how much water to add.

Good point - you can use 1/4th a cup. I use none myself.

1/4-1/12 cup works fine for me. too much and you will have mush.
too little you can add a bit more. ;-)
try it with 1/4th cup of water.

bars are VERY good :)

Thanks so much - we would really appreciate a review on Amazon.

So I just found out that they are calorie free syrups out there, yeah I know...who fucking knew, and I was actually planning on making these bars with them to keep the carbs toward the lower side.

So do you think that would be okay to do?

Has anybody made it with calorie free syrup? If so, how did it taste?

Mr.D

So I just found out that they are calorie free syrups out there, yeah I know...who fucking knew, and I was actually planning on making these bars with them to keep the carbs toward the lower side.

Mr.D
hey thats a great idea!
I myself havent. as itsjust honey i dotn mind. but in say summer when im carbcycleing or just genrally cutting I may try this out.

normally they arnt good for you though. I like natural. I might try somthing like stevia in place of honey myself.

hey thats a great idea!
I myself havent. as itsjust honey i dotn mind. but in say summer when im carbcycleing or just genrally cutting I may try this out.

normally they arnt good for you though. I like natural. I might try somthing like stevia in place of honey myself.

I tried stevia with better protein bars and they came out good. But I put shat load of PB in it to make it stick right but then you gotta put a lot of stevia in it. I think my mistake was not mixing the stevia with water, DUH!, and then mixing it with the bars.

Even on bulking I can't consume carbs with fats :/

Mr.D

Absolutely! I know a couple guys use walden farms products( sugar free maple syrup or sf chocalate syrup) when making there bars. I prefer them with raw honey or agave but yeah your looking to lower the calories look into the sugar free syrups.

Bars is extremely delicious.. i love this bars chocolate banana mixed up with Nutella.. uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm...nam nam nam ... yuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

That sounds better than sex! Will you post this on Amazon as a review? What a great idea!

Top Bottom