Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Directions for Mixing George Spellwin's Raw Protein Bars

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Dear friends and fellow athletes,

Here's how to mix my Raw Protein Bars!

Place the all-natural dry ingredients (the contents of the pack) in a bowl. Add a little of your own peanut butter, honey (or sugar-free syrup), and water. Mix. Press into a square dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes. No baking. Voila! You have 12 of the world’s best tasting protein bars made from all natural, raw ingredients, ready to help with your diet and training. Each pack comes with directions printed on the label.

But the nutrition magic doesn't stop there! With a few simple modifications to the original recipe any Raw Protein Bar pack can be changed to fit any diet or taste. All of the Raw Protein Bar recipes and caloric breakdowns are simple and I've listed them for you at EliteFitness.com/bars or you can come up with your own recipe and hopefully share it.

Here’s an example. Let’s say you're dieting and you want a low carb, low sugar, low fat bar. This recipe is simple. Just replace the honey with sugar-free maple syrup, and replace the smart balance peanut butter with natural reduced-fat peanut butter.

Here’s another example. Let’s say you're training super-hard and you need even more protein. Replace the honey with 1/2 cup of Splenda and replace the water with 1/4 cup of liquid amino acid’s. The options for the different flavors and variations that you can add in and try are LIMITLESS.

How do you mix your bars? Please share!

Thanks bros! Please leave us a review on Amazon.com!

raspberry sounds good but im a all time peanut butter lover ,but i liek the color of the raspberry bag lol its eye catching

You guys need to fix up preparation instructions on the packet, specifically how much water to add.

You guys need to fix up preparation instructions on the packet, specifically how much water to add.
1/4-1/12 cup works fine for me. too much and you will have mush.
too little you can add a bit more. ;-)
try it with 1/4th cup of water.

bars are VERY good :)

Top Bottom