Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet plan for my girl

Fat Bastard

Can somebody suggest a diet plan for my girl? She's about 120-125 lbs. , 5'-4", i'm guessing about 25% b.f. . I've just got her into training regularly and she wants to lose 10-15 lbs.(mostly fat). I was thinking of a low carb, high protein, moderate fat type because I've had some success w/ that. Any ideas on how many total cals. and what ratios p/c/f ? She weight trains 3-4x/week and does cardio 3-4x/week about 20-30 per session. Any help would be appreciated. I've never really helped a girl w/ her diet. Thanks.

I would say that mainly she needs to just make sure that her carbs come from salads and green vegetables. It would be almost impossible for here to overeat on those. Fruits are a little tougher but berries are a good option for low carb fruits.
As an example 12 cups of salad greens have the same carbs as a half a potato. If she sticks to those types of healthy veggies she can eat almost all she wants.
As for calories. If she is 25 years old or so my calculator puts her at about 2,000 calories for maintenance providing she works out.
She needs to shoot for maybe 1,500 if she can. I am eating 1,500 right now to lose weight quick and I weigh 200 so I am sure she can do it. If she goes the salad and lean meat route just watch the dressing. A good number of the "diet" dressings are LOADED with sugar. Look for one that is olive oil and vinegar based. That way she is getting olive oil which is a good fat for you. Good luck and reply if you have any other questions.

Check out One Crum's thread called the Ultimate Diet to get Ripped...
It has a zero carb diet that many people have found very successfull.
It's the best thread on this site.

Below is his modified version (also described in the thread) that is less extreme,
has carbs in 3 meals/day:

Protein is the Key for you. Consume 1.5-2 grams per lb of bodyweight, read all your labels to make sure you are actually eating as much protein as you say you are.

I WOULD still NOT mix Fat and Carbs in ANY of your meals.

Meal 1) 3 servings Whey/ Oatmeal
Meal 2) 2 Chicken Breasts/ Rice Bowl
Meal 3) (Post workout) 2 servings Whey/ Glass O.J.
Meal 4) Lean Steak/ Veggies
Meal 5) Tuna/Safflower mayo (Full fat)/ mixed w/ onions etc.
Meal 6) 3 servings of Whey/ 2 Tablespoons Flax Oil.

As you will notice the LAST 3 meals are virtually Carb-Free and the First 3 are virtually
Fat-Free. In none of the meals are Carbs and Fat combined. If you want to gain a
good amount of Lean Muscle, This program will most likely work Best for you.

Top Bottom