Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did my first delt/trap injections tonight

XXXL

i've been wanting to give this a try. i've been having trouble getting my traps to come up the way i'd like and i'm haveing trouble getting that V shape in the lower portion of my delts.

i'm currently running, amoung other things, 100mgs of winny depot ED. i'm spliting the injections up as follows.

.5cc in each of the delts and .5cc in each trap. so 1cc (50mgs) in my left delt/trap and 1cc (50mgs) in my right delt/trap.

the injections don't really hurt but are more of a strange sensatoin. for those who have used depots, know the feeling i'm explaining. however, now that it's been a few hours, i feel sore as hell. like i've had a very intense workout yesterday.

some ppl run winny EOD with good results. so i'm thinking of runing 100mgs ED but rotating the muscle groups EOD as outlined.

day one, 100 mgs split into .5cc in each delt and .5cc in each trap
day two, 100 mgs split into .5cc in each bi and .5cc in each tri
day three 100mgs split into .5cc in each delt and .5cc in each trap
and so on.

what do you guys think?

Bigsatan13 said:
:devil:
I think by the fourth poke that needle is pretty dull. Too many pokes just alternate sites.

Or you can use new needles.. either way you begin to feel like a human pencusion. I personally love injections, but 4 times a day would get a little mundane.

thederrickm

you know i keep reading about the needles getting dull but that has never been a prob with me. and being bullet proof and all, i thought for sure it would be a problem for me. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom