Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I buy used protein?

Pat Mycroch

I just bought a canister of Optimum Nutrition protein. When I opened it I found 2 scoops and the safety seal was at the top of the lid. Did I buy used protein? Should I return it if it is? What do you guys think?

You'd really know it was used if you found toilet paper somewhere in there too.

Was the outside plastic opened?

Used protein.... you could tell by the smell :D

Optimum has a sealing ring of transparent plastic at the top (at the outside). The inner paper/cardboard seal more often than not comes loose. As for the two scoops... take it as a bonus ;)

No, the outside plastic wasn't opened, but i think that it would be pretty easy to replace it. It smelled fine. Should I return it or not?

If the out side plastic was intact don't worry about it , I've found 2 scooper inside several times

if you start to bark and sneeze when the phone rings you should stop taking it though , that could tell you something

I got two scoopers in my EAS... I was scooping with the one on top, and suddenly I unveiled the mythical 2nd scooper. I was aghast with amazement.

If you ever question the quality of a product from a health food store, exchange it for another. It could be perfectly fine, but it's not worth the worry.

Top Bottom