Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dextrose

Benzi

Few questions on Dextrose. How many grams do you take per day? Is it oly used for creatine loading or also is recommended for protein by itself for best absorption? Is it only taken post workout? Where can i buy that stuff online or can i just pick it up at a grocery store?

Thanks in advance for the info:D

i got mine from the protien factory. I think it's like 5 grams post workout. I haven't taken it yet. still have some EAS to use up.

Benzi bro i'm a bit surprised you're asking this b/c I've answered this question so many times on this board. Not a flame or anything but did you do a search first? If you did not a problem, Well here goes again.
Best place to buy dextrose is supplementsdirect.com, it's 11pounds for $10. Proteinfactory rips you off w/ dextrose pricing.
Only time I would take the dextrose is after a workout, it's when your muscles are depleted and you need that quick flush and insulin spike so all nutrients go into muscle. You can get that insulin spike w/ about 50gdextrose and i use 50g whey. I prefer 70g of dextrose though. Make sure you add no flax or fiber it will dull the spike.
If you're taking Creatine and not to worried about fat, then take the dextrose w/ creatine on other times other than the post workout shake. I personally don't. Mustang18's idea i believe where he took creatine a few times a day, but only time he took it w/ dextrose was w/ the post workout shake. That's a lot of carbs in a dextrose/creatine cocktail.

I'm bumping this article back on the board because of my recent discovery in an M & F article.
If you looked read the post, what is there to say about dextrose
Does Dextrose have any other benfits than optimizing the absorption of creatine.
Is the insulin spike responcible for anything else.
What do you think Rskybiz?

check out the link, testoman provided article and i believe in this theory. Have been for a while now. Check out the article bro
lates

Thanks to you Benzi, I now take approximately 8 pixie sticks post workout. You know how funny I must look to all the cardio people walking by my car watching me slam pixiesticks and sweettarts?:D

Top Bottom